"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto LSB...

Congrats, nice score, booth statues looks awesome and as always your pics rocks !

Thanks Mastter, now I'm trying to find that sword for my G.O.W. statue now. That's going to make one SICK diplay if I can get one.

Nice acquisitions, IL!!! One of my favorite collections!!

Thanks for the compliment my brother...:yess:

congrate on war machine

Thanks, I would have to say one of my farvorite in my collection.

War Machine pictures are a thing of beauty!!! Your pix never fail to impress.

What's up K.D., thanks for taking a peek at the newest addition to my collection. Never would thought that this hobby would bring me to like taking photos as much as I have.

omg, by far the best pics in this forum, congrats.

Wow, can't get much better than this compliment.

Love your pics :cool:

Thanks, always trying to do something a little different when I get behind the lens.

Love this pic!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro', really!

Your photography skills make each piece look even more epic. Looking forward to see future pics for sure.

Thanks bro' like I've said before, I'm always trying something a little different when I get behind the lens.

Re: Planet Hulk Bust...

My first life size bust added to my collection. This bust is so huge that it was hard trying get all of it in most of the pictures, but this was another great learning opportunity under the lights...

To Be Continued...

Iron, I am adding this!
Your pics have sold me on this bust!
Hulk wins over Juggy!

What shall I watch out for?

Thanks buddy!

The planet hulk bust is most tempting indeed. Congrats IL and Ave! Let me know what you think of it :)

That Planet Hulk looks AMAZING, Congrats, do you have some pic that shows the size ?

Iron, did you hear! Barb got banned on SF!

Yeah, I had heard but I think today it's lifted

Iron, I am adding this!
Your pics have sold me on this bust!
Hulk wins over Juggy!

What shall I watch out for?

Thanks buddy!

A very BIG congrats on deciding to add this to your collection...:hi5:

I don't really have any complaints about this PH bust. It well sculpted by Gemo V., phenomenal paint job, and it's from FBS. So you know that you are in good no GREAT hands!

Anything particular you have coming that you're adding to go with this PH bust???:naughty

Spill the beans brotha...:wink1:

The planet hulk bust is most tempting indeed. Congrats IL and Ave! Let me know what you think of it :)

Good looking out Darknight!

That Planet Hulk looks AMAZING, Congrats, do you have some pic that shows the size ?

From top to bottom the bust is 38" tall

That Planet Hulk bust is amazing! :rock

Until the WM bust gets here this is my only life size bust I have in my collection! I think I've owned now for almost 2 years and I have never looked back. Money well spent.

Very Amazing Wow !!!

Thanks Darth!

Yeah, I had heard but I think today it's lifted

A very BIG congrats on deciding to add this to your collection...:hi5:

I don't really have any complaints about this PH bust. It well sculpted by Gemo V., phenomenal paint job, and it's from FBS. So you know that you are in good no GREAT hands!

Anything particular you have coming that you're adding to go with this PH bust???:naughty

Spill the beans brotha...:wink1:

Thanks for the input! From what I can see its the feathers that add height. Its going to rock!! :yess:Im not a big bust collector.
There is that Kewon Hulk Im painting. But I want to wait see what comes out first for PH.
WM bust is today...

I am absolutely out of room :panic:, I dont know about you but its time to cut down. Yet I keep getting more!
Time to get rid of some thing, but what?

Back