"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planet Hulk looks amazing. Regretted, turning down this piece a year ago. Overall your collection looks pretty sweet.

Thanks G-Dub, I'm pretty sure that you can go back and still pick it up today. Plus with your PH comiquette conversion I think it would really look good in your collection.

those hulks are great

Thanks lord! Much appreciated.

I'm surprised you passed it up? Who makes the bust? Bowen?

Not sure if you are asking me, but since it is in my thread here you go...

The bust was made by the boys in the Philippines from "Fat Boy Studios" aka...FBS.

I love this collection,every guy has to have his man room. Sports mixed with the awesomeness of Marvel. You did an A+ job of setting everything up and organizing.

Last edited:
FBS? Pretty talented if you ask me! Do they make anything else?

Well that have made much more than this but this is a few of their statues that I have in my collection...

Then of course last but not least my private commissioned "Ghetto Heisman Deadpool"...

Very cool set up.

Thanks my good man. Try very hard to keep everything boardline cluttered look but at the same time a tasteful display.

I love this collection,everyman guy has to have his man room. Sports mixed with the awesomeness of Marvel. You did an A+ job of setting everything up and organizing.

Thanks for the compilment on this setup, but sinc then I have bought a new house, new room and new set with hardly and sports anymore. It's all been put away and I have gotten back to my collecting roots. Marvel comic character dominated collecton now. Just waiting to put the finishing touches on the new room and setup. Then I'll post many photos again.

Thanks again!

Amazing Collection as Always!! Brother From Another Mother with The Same Father that's why I Call you My Brother!!:peace

Dr. Doom Premium Format Retake...

Nothing new just been wanting to retake pictures of this statue for a long time now. Just never seemed to have the right energy or focus when it came down to it. I really wanted to do this statue justice once I did decide to retake the photos, and I hope that I did...

Back