My Collection of Toys and Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very VERY impressive display you have there. How long have you been building your collection? I'm impressed most with how well you manged to squeeze so much in to one area with out it looking cluttered.

Great and massive collection. I think i have somewhat the same taste. Are you getting an PCS Heman to fit next to the lion-o?

You've made me desperately want a HUlk Buster now! Now I'm gonna have to have that awkward conversation with the wife. :)

Very VERY impressive display you have there. How long have you been building your collection? I'm impressed most with how well you manged to squeeze so much in to one area with out it looking cluttered.

Thanks, it took me years. Some of the stuff I had before Sideshow even started. If I had to take a guess, probably started in 1996??? Most of them I just keep in boxes and if they are loose pieces, I either display them or put them into a big container.

great display! Thanks for sharing :clap
Thank you :wave

Great and massive collection. I think i have somewhat the same taste. Are you getting an PCS Heman to fit next to the lion-o?
Thanks. I don't know yet... maybe. I think it will look great next to Lion-O though.

You've made me desperately want a HUlk Buster now! Now I'm gonna have to have that awkward conversation with the wife. :)
:lol The HulkBuster is a must. My pictures don't do it justice, the statue is awesome! I'm sure your wife will be understanding; good luck.

Back