My collection of stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your collection is awsome! all my favorites, Dr., Buffy,holy grail, shaun...Can I just have your collection? :D very cool :cool:

Here are the pics of my 3 Iron Maiden Eddie figures from NECA.

Live After Death
DSCN2225.jpg

DSCN2226.jpg

DSCN2227.jpg

hmmm... I'd like to see if I can locate the Live After Death Eddie, looks awesome, brings back memories.

Your collection is awsome! all my favorites, Dr., Buffy,holy grail, shaun...Can I just have your collection? :D very cool :cool:

Thanks for the compliment :D
If I ever sell some of my collection I'll let you know.
I'll be adding pics of my 2 new Predators my brother got me from another Freak here on the board.
I got the AVP Scar Predator and the AVP Elder Predator too:horror
:banana

hmmm... I'd like to see if I can locate the Live After Death Eddie, looks awesome, brings back memories.

I went to the NECA web sight and I noticed that the Iron Maiden section isn't on there any more.
I thought I heard that they were doing at least 2 more "Eddies"
Fear of the Dark and I think the 2nd one was going to be the Seventh son of a Seventh Son Eddie.I guess not :(

Great collection and the displays are neat and orderly.

Fantastic collection !

love the variety :rock

is that Anduril sword made by Noble Collection ??

Yes it is.
I had to screw the wall mount into my wall.It's near my window and during the summer the wind would blow the mount just a bit and it would make a noise so I took 2 screws and drove them into the wall.
:banana

I'm adding some shelves in my room on Saturday.
I'll be adding my Hot Toys Predators and my Lord Of The Rings to them soon.
I'll take pics as soon as I can.
I have a dvd tower and a book case to move around so that's going to take time:banghead

Those quills on the Elder were the biggest pain ever! I didn't go crazy on mine either, put on a good quantity, then said "screw it, I'm done"

Oh my goodness. Talk about detailed - those Predators are just amazing!

Excuse my ignorance but are they HT? I see they have the same style of name tags as someone else had for their HT Batman.

love the monty python and especialy the Buffy- Im a big buffy fan! Wish I could see them out of the box. :) Love the collection

I loved the Hot Toys Machiko ... ¡¡ Fantastic collection !!

I'm a big fan of Predator ... my Predator Spanish Blog

https://miblogdepredator.blogspot.com/

Back