My collection increases!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Within the last 2 days I have received both Green Goblin & Punisher, with my Spidey PF Ex arriving the week before that :chew

Now all I have to do is wait for my Wolverine Ex to arrive next week :monkey5

Congrats!!! Enjoy the rush you get with the arrival of new purchases because when it stops it's quite an empty feeling that you are left with....only to be cured by more buying!! :lol :lol I hope you will be posting pics soon!!!

I'm going to have to rotate as I only have enough space for a few at a time (both Frank and Norman are still boxed :) )...still keeping an eye out for a pimp Doom so I can sell on my reg. Once I get him I'll be keeping away until the next Sentinel dio.

Oh like we haven't seen a thousand pictures of GG and Punisher.

P.S. What's with the ill Jedi constantly PMing me about being his furry friend? That crap's gotta stop. I seriously worry about that poor guy. :)

Eli26 said:
Oh like we haven't seen a thousand pictures of GG and Punisher.

P.S. What's with the ill Jedi constantly PMing me about being his furry friend? That crap's gotta stop. I seriously worry about that poor guy. :)

....hmmmmm........tell me more. I'm interested :monkey1

I would, but it gets pretty dirty from there.... lots of explicit talking...it was very frightening TOE. I felt so powerless! Who knows how far he'll go!

He's crazy!

Edit: Nah, wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
Well, update time...just won an Ex Emma Frost on Michael Bay, and with an Ex Cap coming from Jim (hail Jim) plus the second X-Men VS on order I'm pretty much all Marvelled out :D

Oh.....apart from the second chance EX Ash that I swooped in on :eek:

and I want a Western Rider

alphatyrant said:
Well, update time...just won an Ex Emma Frost on Michael Bay, and with an Ex Cap coming from Jim (hail Jim) plus the second X-Men VS on order I'm pretty much all Marvelled out :D

Oh.....apart from the second chance EX Ash that I swooped in on :eek:

and I want a Western Rider

How much did you pay for the ex Cap? I am looking for one. I only have the regular coming to me.

btw You are one lucky SOB to have all of those nice pieces coming!

It was pricey, over $500 including shipping to the UK and Paypal charges.....but worth it though.

Looking out for a Mary Jane as well.....but not quite as glamorous as Emma :D

alphatyrant said:
It was pricey, over $500 including shipping to the UK and Paypal charges.....but worth it though.

Looking out for a Mary Jane as well.....but not quite as glamorous as Emma :D

Drats! But yeah if that's shipping and Paypal fees, before that I can see that being around 400. Not horrible.

Well, nice to know what he commands. lol

Putting it into perspective I paid £300 for Hulk from Play.com, this Cap will cost me a little over £280....so not too bad for an international.

Damn Emma looks good for a lump of polystone :eek: :D

Congrats on the pieces. Must've cost you a couple sheckles though.

Back