• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Collection For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling off a huge chunk of my collection.

It's time to thin it out. So, if you see something you're interested in, drop me a pm.

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/

-I'm not out to inflate prices to point where only a few can afford them.

-But, some of these pieces are incredibly rare and hard to find, so the price will reflect that in those particular pieces.

-I take PayPal and I am NOT interested in any trades at this time.

Last edited:
Why are you selling off all this! :horror I mean you're the guy who has probably got the BIGGEST Alien/Predator collection in the WORLD!

Why are you selling off all this! :horror I mean you're the guy who has probably got the BIGGEST Alien/Predator collection in the WORLD!

My collection has just gotten too big.

I'm not getting out of collecting completely, just thinning out the collection a bit.

Bump......

Since alot of people have asked, I'm going to put my Sideshow Queen dio up for sale as well.

I thought about not selling it, but I'm waiting for the Queen Hive dio from Sideshow, so I'm willing to let this one go.

Drop me a pm if you're interested in picking up this sold out and highly sought after collectible.

100_0859.jpg

Last edited:
very nice collection, unfortunately i have no idea what most of those pieces are or what they cost. Are they mostly polystone or hot toy plastic?

It's a mix of many different materials.

Some polystone, some resin, some plastic...pretty much everything you could thing of.

If you're interested in a particular piece, let me know, and I can give you details.

Back