My Cine-Comics collection - Batman & C-3PO LSB on p. 46

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Cine-Comics collection

Thanks guys!

Yes my girlfriend likes last Predators movies so she decided to buy this for me :D And tomorrow I hope Berserker arrives!

Finally Just Arrived!

0122i.jpg

0121qu.jpg

0123k.jpg

0124n.jpg

0127b.jpg

With Royce
0125b.jpg

0130r.jpg

0131u.jpg

0132d.jpg

0129l.jpg

0121qu.jpg

Awesome. I was suppose to get mines today but I think my dealer is allergic to the snow he something about it's cold outside.

ahah be patien Keysta ;) When it'll arrive, you be surprise for its incredible details!

@lord-22: thank you! :D

And which is the best way to close 2010? Show you my new entry! One of the most rare and expensive HT figures!

MMS 32 Robocop W/filght pack!

0137w.jpg

0138z.jpg

0139w.jpg

0140a.jpg

0141h.jpg

0142l.jpg

0143l.jpg

0144b.jpg

0145fo.jpg

0146nv.jpg

Happy New Years John and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection

Last edited:

Hi guys, before I'll update all pics, I made a short video of my collection....watch it in 720Hd ;)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1YltABgDb9o?fs=1&hl=it_IT&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1YltABgDb9o?fs=1&hl=it_IT&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Very Very Cool Video John of a Great Collection, Really Enjoyed the Background Music. A Perfect Circle

Loved the video and music as well! Congrats on having such a nice collection man!

Thank you Colossus and Celtic Warrior!!! I appeciate you like my video! It is a short preview before I'll decide to update all pics!

Back