My Buffy/Angel shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have two PF statues now, which is a blessing. I have also decided to branch out from the Buffy/Angel stuff and get some Lara Croft items. The 12" and the PF. But here are my two PF's that I have so far.

100_9751.jpg

100_9753.jpg

They are not on any shelves at the moment. Just a dresser. I have, oh I dunno, 0 room on my shelves these days. Gonna have to figure that out!

.......................................................................................

Last edited:
nice collection :rock:rock:rock:rock

i have been looking at the 2 Buffy PFs , but carnt decide with to get !!!!

any ideas which is better?

Actually, that's a really tough choice. I got Buffy first because she's my favorite character. But Angel is very striking in person. On paper he doesn't look that great. So, I think I suggest him. He's very big, and I dunno, even his shoes are awesome. He's just a great looking statue.

My bad, you didn't say those two, you said the two Buffy ones. Well, I don't like the black dress ones head. Which is why I was drawn to the alternative one. But the black dress is an exclusive. It's really up to you in the end. :)

Last edited:
Do you have Der Kindestod or were you unable to get him?
:chew

No, I don't have him yet. I am missing a few key figures actually. But they are going for more than I care to spend right now.

And the Craw, haha, I know how it can get.
Thanks for the compliments y'all.

Back