My Buffy/Angel shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels very good. I just wish I could pose them better.
Now, Alice Adrenochrome I am guessing you mean human oz and not werewolf since he isn't here yet so, here ya go:

ozshoe.jpg

ozshoe3.jpg

okshoe2.jpg

They aren't that great, but I hope they help.

If you're having trouble coming up with ideas for poses, you should go back and watch some old episodes for inspiration.

If you're having trouble coming up with ideas for poses, you should go back and watch some old episodes for inspiration.

Don't you worry about that. I watch Buffy everyday. :)
It's just, they look funny sometimes when you pose them. Darn things. Especially Vampire Buffy, just plain weird. But I love them nonetheless.

Keep 'em out. You can always stack up the boxs and put a cloth over them. Instant end tables :lol
what? are you stealing my jokes now?:lol

anyway nice collection there buffygirl. im glad you freed your sideshow figures. you dont need to free the 6in figures. they look nice how you have them on your shelf. as for posing, you just have to work with them a while. some people pose them just like scenes from the show. i like to pose them in a way that really captures the escence of the character to me. sorry i dont have any pics of my collection. i dont have any money left for a decent camera after my collectibles bills.:lol

Very cool. I really love your Buffy.

I also like how you posed the Oz figure. Very cool.

Here is an update. I got Becoming Angel not to long back. Here is how he is displayed.

100_9700.jpg

I am also working on season 8 figures. Right now I have Xander and Satsu, I have the jacket on Xander for now but it's not going to say EOD Bureau on it forever. Just too lazy to fix it right now. And right now Satsu is only half done. I still have much to do on her clothes wise.
xandersatsu-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection BuffyGirl! is SS D'Hoffryn in your collection? I've been chasing him for ages.

Nice collection BuffyGirl! is SS D'Hoffryn in your collection? I've been chasing him for ages.

No I had the chance to get him, was going to buy him, but something came up and the price didn't fit in my price range anymore. I will get him one day if the price is ever right. But otherwise I don't mind my collection without him.
:)

And thank you for the compliments and suggestion.

that becoming angel is one of my most favorite figures, grandpa pants and all.:lol in case you didnt know buffygirl, he even has his tatoo on his back. not saying i like to strip my figures naked or anything. not that there's anything wrong with that.:lol

I loved the Gentlemen characters when I saw Hush. That still is one of my favorite episodes. Great figure too!...it's pretty cool how they have him levitating. Nice collection BG.....
Don't feel bad, all my HT's Predators are still in the box...and there they'll stay!

If anyone is curious where my pretty Satsu sculpt came from, it's from the wonderful artist Anzik Hayes here on the boards.

Back