My Boba Fett Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So where are the Vintage Kenner Fetts? Did I miss them, or do you not own any? I mean they had him in 3 3/4" and a matching Slave 1, their was the diecast Slave 1 and the 12". I think you'll have to add a few more... at least to satisfy me :D

Beren said:
So out of all your Fetts ("Fettish" that was funny:D ) is the PF the best one of the bunch? If you had to give up your Fettish and could only keep ONE Fett, would it be that one?

Beren

Oh, absolutely. No competition, really.

galactiboy said:
So where are the Vintage Kenner Fetts? Did I miss them, or do you not own any? I mean they had him in 3 3/4" and a matching Slave 1, their was the diecast Slave 1 and the 12". I think you'll have to add a few more... at least to satisfy me :D

I definitely need some vintage Fetts in there, I agree. The original Slave I was my favorite toy as a kid and I don't have that in my collection.

tomandshell said:
Pretty unlikely--by the time I get a return authorization, return it and get the replacement, I think I'll be looking at a very high number.
Nah. Not necessarily. I got Exclusive Leia PF #36 off second chance. I think you just get any random number cancelled by someone else. So if someone had #42 and returned it due to buyer's remorse it goes right back into rotation.

And not a Vintage figure in sight! Shame on you Tom!!! Great stuff man! Especially lovin' the PF and the weathering on him is sweet! You'll have to get the Holiday Special and McQuarrie Fetts to I'd imagine later on this year.

I plan on getting both of those if I can! It'll pretty much be up to Target or eBay.

And my few vintage Fett items were inadvertently thrown out some time ago. That probably has something to do with my unconscious drive to collect more of them now--making up for the ones that got away.

Back