My Boba Fett Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a better shot of some of the weathering:

fettweatherrj1.jpg

Very nice Tom. You must have a great wife to put up with your Fettish. I'm glad you were able to get your grail and that he's everything you wanted. I can't wait to get mine.

it is extremely ironic - because after all this time....all you wanted was to get the #42 Boba Fett PF....and in the end you kinda did.

Its funny how sometimes we get what we have been looking for the whole time but sometimes we just arent able to see it.

Well, I still hope you get #42 any way......it would be even more cool to have #42 be your 42nd item in your collection

God I can't wait to have mine....:rock

Very nice Tom... It's hilarious that it ended up being the 42nd piece in your collection... Hopefully soon it will be numbered 42 as well! :D

Three little reasons why I'm getting him replaced:

Most importantly, the antenna:

fettheadyj8.jpg

Second, there's a weird black scratch on the base near his foot:

scratchrd8.jpg

And third, something funky happened on the side of the base. It looks like they patched a chip or something and did a poor job of painting over it:

smudgedn8.jpg

I might have overlooked the last two, but I really want the antenna to stand up on its own. One of the cool things about the piece is that you can reposition the head and have him look different directions, but that makes it very important for the antenna to stay in place.

I am going to miss him while he is in the mail. I hope I get my replacement really quickly!!! Once these minor things are taken care of, this will be the ultimate Fett collectible.

jason2885 said:
So will they send you a different edition number. You may have another chance at #42.

Pretty unlikely--by the time I get a return authorization, return it and get the replacement, I think I'll be looking at a very high number. But that's OK, it's the appearance that matters in the end. A stiff antenna and cleaner base will mean more to me than the number!!

Thanks for the pics!!!

The most obvious piece I am missing would be the Attakus Fett. I have nothing from Attakus and frankly, the demand and prices for their stuff is a mystery to me. Their human likenesses are horrid. Their Fett is nice, but the pose reminds me of the moment right before he dies and for that price I'd not consider it.

I would also love that oversized Kubrick Fett that's out there, but again, price is an issue.

The other item I would love is that green Applause Bounty Hunter piece.

There's always more Fett stuff to collect, I guess!!

So out of all your Fetts ("Fettish" that was funny:D ) is the PF the best one of the bunch? If you had to give up your Fettish and could only keep ONE Fett, would it be that one?

Beren

Back