My Batman Black&White display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool unique display, very creative
icon14.gif

:drool wow :drool badass display cant stop looking at it, i think im going to do a batman display and a spawn display just like that:monkey3, you inspired me :bow

Thanks a lot, Bat Eater!
I think Spawn would be a great theme!!:banana

Post the pics when you're done, :bounce

Thanks a lot gbtv01!
-So Batty, Sniperspawn, Jonathan White and Bat Eater did any of you try something similar?
I'm almost finished with my Hulk and Thing display.

Inspirational to the max! Presentation is really half of the fun!

I'm thinking of doing something similar with the b&w TMNT figures from NECA.

Thanks a lot gbtv01!
-So Batty, Sniperspawn, Jonathan White and Bat Eater did any of you try something similar?

I haven't done anything yet. As a matter of fact, I've been packing up a lot of my collection. My wife and I are house hunting. We haven't found anything yet, but I'm trying to be prepared.

Thanks a lot gbtv01!

nah man:monkey2 its bloody hard , im still debating what pix to put should i put comic covers or pages of the spawn comics? help me:monkey3, i have total of 25 spawn figures and im waiting for the new series of spawn which is the egyptian which will be awesome to display with the egyptian theme:monkey5

Inspirational to the max! Presentation is really half of the fun!

I'm thinking of doing something similar with the b&w TMNT figures from NECA.
That would work!!
Those b&w Neca TMNT look really cool!

I haven't done anything yet. As a matter of fact, I've been packing up a lot of my collection. My wife and I are house hunting. We haven't found anything yet, but I'm trying to be prepared.
Lucky man:D
More room for pop-art!!(toys):cool:

nah man:monkey2 its bloody hard , im still debating what pix to put should i put comic covers or pages of the spawn comics? help me:monkey3, i have total of 25 spawn figures and im waiting for the new series of spawn which is the egyptian which will be awesome to display with the egyptian theme:monkey5
I would go for pages, man.
You get more freedom to mix splash-pages and single panels and also the thin paper in pages glues more evenly to the surface. Also they don't wrinkle when going into or around corners. -And covers tend to be too glossy and reflects your display-lights too much.
Also pages give you the possibility to make your own story going on there.
The possibilities with those amazing spawn-drawings and figures!!:google
It's not difficult, man. Go for it.:joy

That's what I'm hoping. I would love to be able to set up something like you have. That's still the coolest display I've seen for the Batman statues.

Thanks again, Batty:D
And good luck to you and the missus with the house hunting:wave

Last edited:
Wow.....:drool:drool Now THAT is a display!!! Excellent work there.....beautiful, classy and inspiring....makes me want to do something more creative with my displays. BRAVO!!!! :clap

I would go for pages, man.
You get more freedom to mix splash-pages and single panels and also the thin paper in pages glues more evenly to the surface. Also they don't wrinkle when going into or around corners. -And covers tend to be too glossy and reflects your display-lights too much.
Also pages give you the possibility to make your own story going on there.
The possibilities with those amazing spawn-drawings and figures!!:google
It's not difficult, man. Go for it.:joy

Im almost done just need to buy few more comics, I'll post pix sometime this week when im finished and once again i love your display:drool:drool:drool

WOW thats not a display... thats a piece of art.. very nice.!
Thanks alot, man!!:chew:chew

Wow.....:drool:drool Now THAT is a display!!! Excellent work there.....beautiful, classy and inspiring....makes me want to do something more creative with my displays. BRAVO!!!! :clap
-And with all your wonderful grail-pieces you sure got your work cut out for you!:google

Im almost done just need to buy few more comics, I'll post pix sometime this week when im finished and once again i love your display:drool:drool:drool
Wonderful news, Bat Eater!!!:banana
Almost finished already!? Thats impressive!
I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics!!

Back