My Batman Black&White display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot guys!
I've seen so much great stuff here from yours, it makes me noggin hurt.:D

Welcome Zoidberg :) Original idea looks good mate.Are u going to continue with any other themes or is that just a one off?Thanks for the pics.:cool:

Welcome Zoidberg :) Original idea looks good mate.Are u going to continue with any other themes or is that just a one off?Thanks for the pics.:cool:

Thanks Redman! I'm waiting for the PF hulk and the Thing EX and I have a 50 pound scrapmetal Alien I wanna make something for. But I'd like to make something easier and less time-consuming for them.

Daaaammmmnnn!!!! Thats just Bad@ss, Great Idea, I want one
Thanks a lot guys for the kind words:google
Here's a quick run-through for the IKEA Cut To Pieces Display:
You need 3 GRIMLE glass-door wall-cabinets from IKEA. Then cut them up like in the first picture here.
The original cases have glass only in the front, so by reassembling them like this you get a more interesting shape and glass on the sides also.
The 6 glasspanes have to be custommade: 4 panes of 10" high by 13" long and 2 panes of 10" high by 22" long.
Then just cut to size and glue in pages from the B&W collection trying to represent all the artists you like and make three loose storylines going in the back, top and bottom part of the case.
Then modify some hardplast cable-runners(picture#2) for the DIODER lights also from IKEA, and glue on the onomatopoetikons (sound-words), as in the third and fourth picture here.
I testet several glues to avoid wrinklig and ended up using the 3M Display Mount sprayglue.
For the door-handles you'd have to ruin a perfectly good Batman Begins money-clip.(Last picture)
The finished case will be over 6 foot long and will coincidentally fit exactly on top of your Expedit bookcase:naughty (No I don't own any IKEA-stocks):D
Sorry for the length of this.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Fantasymaker!!:duff
Don't have too much stuff yet but I'm waiting for the PF Hulk and Thing EX to arrive.:drool

Wonderful collection! I love how you displayed everything!:clap
Do you collect any other statues besides Batman?

Thanks a lot, carbo-fation!
I'm sorta new at this.
I read a lot of Marvel in my teens, but I've always been more of a book/movie-freak.
After the Sin-City movie I got into comics again and re-read The Dark Knight Returns which in turn led me to the Batman B&W-anthology and those wonderful statues.
-Then I saw the amazing Andy Bergholtz PF Hulk and was sold on that.
-Then the Thing...and so it goes I guess:family

Back