My army of fluffys!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingofthehill78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just tell em to call you billie!!!
4f8315a0.jpg

Really cool King. I don't know what one I like best. The new gen Madballs are pretty sweet too

Edit: I think I like the middle bottom the best

ill sound like a newb for asking this, but what the heck are these... hell i am a newb for asking aint I... i'm a horror film director and i have no clue what these are... thats plain sad..lol

ill sound like a newb for asking this, but what the heck are these... hell i am a newb for asking aint I... i'm a horror film director and i have no clue what these are... thats plain sad..lol

Your a horror film director and you haven't seen creepshow? :monkey2

Fluffy is from the horror movie anthology creepshow ( the crate segment)
One of the best horror movies ever made in my opinion. Go rent it on Netflix you will thank me.:lecture

Your a horror film director and you haven't seen creepshow? :monkey2

Fluffy is from the horror movie anthology creepshow ( the crate segment)
One of the best horror movies ever made in my opinion. Go rent it on Netflix you will thank me.:lecture

Sad to say that yes i am a film director and i do mostly horror and i have yet to see that film .
You must understand that even so i work in the horror domain, i dont see too much of it since im mostly at work...
hell i used to do interviews for a horror tv show and most of the time i would have to look up who i was going to interview... horror films are many, many many more out there then most other genre, its hard to follow everything, hell when i interviewed Green about hatchet 1 i had no idea who he was then i saw the film and i felt honored to have interviewed him....bottom line i dont know everything horror related and wont pretend i do... im not Rob Zombie

saw the death of creepshow with the fluffys on youtube and wow , it looks like a bad japan horror flick with the backgrounds changing when the death happens and the funny cuts to hide the fact that nothing is happening , the people screaming unable to move or run away ... a pure classic if i ever saw one... must watch it all now

saw the death of creepshow with the fluffys on youtube and wow , it looks like a bad japan horror flick with the backgrounds changing when the death happens and the funny cuts to hide the fact that nothing is happening , the people screaming unable to move or run away ... a pure classic if i ever saw one... must watch it all now

You can't just watch the YouTube clips. It will look weird. The movie is an homage to the old e.c. Comics like tales from the crypt, vault of horror and haunt of fear. There's 6 different stories told throughout the movie. Creepshow isn't just a random horror movie. It is Horror. Tom savini, George romero, and Stephen king helped make this one of the most influential horror movies today. They don't make movies like this anymore. The closest thing that was made similar was the movie trick r treat, but that movie is nothing compared to creepshow.

You can't just watch the YouTube clips. It will look weird. The movie is an homage to the old e.c. Comics like tales from the crypt, vault of horror and haunt of fear. There's 6 different stories told throughout the movie. Creepshow isn't just a random horror movie. It is Horror. Tom savini, George romero, and Stephen king helped make this one of the most influential horror movies today. They don't make movies like this anymore. The closest thing that was made similar was the movie trick r treat, but that movie is nothing compared to creepshow.

ok ill check it out for sure..
talking Romero, my next film is related to night of the living dead.... and i am trying to get his blessing for it...

Sad to say that yes i am a film director and i do mostly horror and i have yet to see that film .
You must understand that even so i work in the horror domain, i dont see too much of it since im mostly at work...
hell i used to do interviews for a horror tv show and most of the time i would have to look up who i was going to interview... horror films are many, many many more out there then most other genre, its hard to follow everything, hell when i interviewed Green about hatchet 1 i had no idea who he was then i saw the film and i felt honored to have interviewed him....bottom line i dont know everything horror related and wont pretend i do... im not Rob Zombie

Creepshow came out in the 80's though, not recently like Hatchet. It's a classic.

Yeah, you pretty much just ruined "The Crate" if you ever get around to watching the movie now. :slap

Back