my almost complete van zant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, when I saw this thread, I thought "No way is someone doing a custom from Ring of Fire!" Nice work, man. Very cool movie.

tattoos...........:lecture

looks great bobamike..........is that part of the set from ikecon?

The head is, the rest is what I have scrounged together. The axe is is the same as ikons, but i got it from toy anxiety. Its from the ignite toy line.

The head is, the rest is what I have scrounged together. The axe is is the same as ikons, but i got it from toy anxiety. Its from the ignite toy line.

cool, daniel really nailed that sculpt.
are you going to use waterslides for the tats or paint them on?
this figure is one i wished i would have pulled the trigger on at the time.

cool, daniel really nailed that sculpt.
are you going to use waterslides for the tats or paint them on?
this figure is one i wished i would have pulled the trigger on at the time.

Im going to use water slide tats. I have the paper,and the art onmy computer to print out,but my printer is outof ink, so the tats are on hold till i get off my butt and get some ink.

Im going to use water slide tats. I have the paper,and the art onmy computer to print out,but my printer is outof ink, so the tats are on hold till i get off my butt and get some ink.

:lol............well good luck & i'll be looking for the updates......:clap

He looks great lol he definitely has that crazy look from the movie. "I lead, you follow." That part was hilarious. He had some serious balls. It was too bad he went out so bad. They could have at least had his axe stab the dragons eye.

Thanks guys. I really like this custom, the head sculpt is from one awesome sculpter on here. I cant take credit for that, once i get his tats done and dirty him up he will be done! I think vanzant is the best role that mattiew has done.its a shame that most of his acting roles are in girly movies. He makes a good action character.

Back