My adventure at the 1:6 expo (picture heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh please, stop it with this stuff...

I'm admiring the figure. There's one whinny sissy, always. It's a great figure that many people enjoy.

I don't think you're a whiny sissy if you question why someone would want to purchase something like this

:exactly: The sculpt is spot on.

It is, done by the amazing Andy Bergholtz!!
:rock

Yeah, saw that booth too w/ all those shiny HT covers :panic:

Like how expensive? Any price? I thought you could get a good price for those rare HT since it's an expo haha! :lol

The prices in that booth were pretty much on par with Ebay prices...

Yeah, saw that booth too w/ all those shiny HT covers :panic:

Like how expensive? Any price? I thought you could get a good price for those rare HT since it's an expo haha! :lol

As Kuzeh said, they were on par with ebay prices. They were asking about $800 for em.

I asked the price with an intention to haggle, but as soon as he said the price I thought, "yeah...I'm not that good of a haggler." :lol

Last edited:
I don't think you're a whiny sissy if you question why someone would want to purchase something like this

Then question everyone else who wants a 1/6 scale collectible. It looks good...the craftmanship is great. I WANT IT! And considering I LOVE I.B and have Landa and Aldo, I want it even more.

Then question everyone else who wants a 1/6 scale collectible. It looks good...the craftmanship is great. I WANT IT! And considering I LOVE I.B and have Landa and Aldo, I want it even more.

He was also in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

The prices in that booth were pretty much on par with Ebay prices...

As Kuzeh said, they were on par with ebay prices. They were asking about $800 for em.

I asked the price with an intention to haggle, but as soon as he said the price I thought, "yeah...I'm not that good of a haggler." :lol

..and I thought they have a great price on those grails cause they're in an expo haha!

What the name of their store btw?

Did they also sell an Original Costume of TDK Batman there or just purely HT Preds & Alien stuff?

..and I thought they have a great price on those grails cause they're in an expo haha!

What the name of their store btw?

Did they also sell an Original Costume of TDK Batman there or just purely HT Preds & Alien stuff?

Yeah they had an OC batman. He was selling for $560. They had a TDK suit as well. I don't know how much he was going for.

I don't recall the name of the sellers, but i took a picture of their booth. I'll check it out for ya when I get home.

very cool figures. love this TRON one-

tronbridges2.jpg

outstanding.

Yeah they had an OC batman. He was selling for $560. They had a TDK suit as well. I don't know how much he was going for.

I don't recall the name of the sellers, but i took a picture of their booth. I'll check it out for ya when I get home.

Damn, $560 hurts too much :thud: but I'm still gonna pursue this figure and hope to find a good deal for it someday together w/ HT Rocky III, Rambo III & Wolverine.:pray:

Ok, just let me know. :wave

very cool figures. love this TRON one-

outstanding.

Great shots Bio! The show was so awesome. I miss the weekend so much already! My favorite piece was definitely Kuzeh's MJ Werewolf. Truly breathtaking! I dont know how I missed meeting you there. Next time i guess.:lol And this Flynn was very badass in person as well. So much so that I bugged Commtech who had it on display at Q's booth to sell it to me. After an hour or two of passing back and forth expressing my love he finally buckled and Flynn was mine! Much thanks to Commtech for being a real cool dude and hooking up a fellow freak! :hi5:

Great shots Bio! The show was so awesome. I miss the weekend so much already! My favorite piece was definitely Kuzeh's MJ Werewolf. Truly breathtaking! I dont know how I missed meeting you there. Next time i guess.:lol And this Flynn was very badass in person as well. So much so that I bugged Commtech who had it on display at Q's booth to sell it to me. After an hour or two of passing back and forth expressing my love he finally buckled and Flynn was mine! Much thanks to Commtech for being a real cool dude and hooking up a fellow freak! :hi5:

He sold you the Flynn?!?...:thud: you lucky SOB.

yeah i missed seeing a lot of freaks. I dont know how either. I met commtech though. That was about it :lol. I guess i was too hypnotized with all those wonderful toys.

Great pics! So was this event successful in "re-introducing 1/6 figures to the world'" or was it just preaching to the choir? :lol
I mean, was there a heavy attendee crowd?

He sold you the Flynn?!?...:thud: you lucky SOB.

yeah i missed seeing a lot of freaks. I dont know how either. I met commtech though. That was about it :lol. I guess i was too hypnotized with all those wonderful toys.

Sure going to miss seeing that Flynn figure at Q's Toys... :crying

Back