My adventure at the 1:6 expo (picture heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! I made and painted that head but this pic makes me want to make the figure.

customdeadpoolagain.jpg

Well it's official, I miss the expo. such cool stuff! Fun times walking around even though someone got the DX Batman while I debated on getting it. Lesson learned. Just buy it even if dips into mula for bills. And great photos my friend :duff

Was that the DX Bats From the Corner Store booth?if so I am the guilty one who grabbed it.:wave. lol Sorry about that. saw it at their booth at Anaheim and didn't have enough money back then so grabbed it as soon as I saw it

Thanks for sharing those pics & experience in going there Biojex!

How I wish there's an expo like that here in the Phil.

Btw, are those rare HT Preds for sale there? Just curious..

Nice pics Bio!
Thanks for sharing! :rock!

Awesome pics! Thanks for the sharing!

Great pics and thanks for sharing. :)

awesome pics BIOJEX

Great pics mate keep them cumming

thanks Gents! :duff

Was that the DX Bats From the Corner Store booth?if so I am the guilty one who grabbed it.:wave. lol Sorry about that. saw it at their booth at Anaheim and didn't have enough money back then so grabbed it as soon as I saw it

:lol He's gonna be mad at choo...

Thanks for sharing those pics & experience in going there Biojex!

How I wish there's an expo like that here in the Phil.

Btw, are those rare HT Preds for sale there? Just curious..

The ones in the pics weren't for sale, but there was a booth that was selling them. expensive though...

Thanks for the pics.

Can you explain how the expo works, though? Meaning, is everything you see there for sale, even the customs? Or are some of the customs there for display purposes only?

More great pictures. Thanks for posting them. Must have been a fun show. I wish I could have made it.

Thanks for the pics.

Can you explain how the expo works, though? Meaning, is everything you see there for sale, even the customs? Or are some of the customs there for display purposes only?

Q and Bobby have permanent booths at Frank and Son's. And some of those custom's are displayed there, and many are for sale. The two cases, the tall one and the short long one to the left of it, were for the custom contest. Some of the dealers had some dressed opened figures for sale, as well as some really nice customs.

Q and Bobby have permanent booths at Frank and Son's. And some of those custom's are displayed there, and many are for sale. The two cases, the tall one and the short long one to the left of it, were for the custom contest. Some of the dealers had some dressed opened figures for sale, as well as some really nice customs.

:lecture. Yup

There were other vendors there too, selling stuff. For instance, cornerstore comics was there.

Bio thanks for the photos! If this is on next year I'm going to attend for sure...couldn't attend this time because had prior traveling commitments.

Back