My 2013 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over the Thanksgiving weekend, took some time to organize the display case. Move some of the older stuff to the bottom shelf in order to make some room for new stuff. About 1/2 of the figures are new ones from this year. Hope you'll like it.

015359vd7irbfcrrhx4b9x.jpg

015406ymopsv3gqzw3prsu.jpg

015414y31homb6xiii1muv.jpg

015421uw3oobjgzjae0fjn.jpg

015428j7n9yic39c3u3t3y.jpg

015434hmufsukbcbd0k4c4.jpg

015448yxn1na1zy3fyuz1z.jpg

015455wam828xrsmkz858k.jpg

015502whtte3h9dzfl05v3.jpg

015510xs0y0c8gru8rsgi3.jpg

Great collection! I love the Iron Mike figure :D

I also envy that you pose most of your figures without figure stands.

I don't have the courage to do that for fear of them falling and breaking :lol

i was just thinking the same thing... i'd be so paranoid! but love the look so much better!

With most of my figures, I did strengthen the ankle by adding PVC tube bought from Home Depot. This make the figure very stable when in standing position.

On the bottom shelf, the space is just too tight and there is no room to fall. :rotfl

i was just thinking the same thing... i'd be so paranoid! but love the look so much better!
:exactly:
With most of my figures, I did strengthen the ankle by adding PVC tube bought from Home Depot. This make the figure very stable when in standing position.

On the bottom shelf, the space is just too tight and there is no room to fall. :rotfl
Can you take a close up pic of the pvc mod you do to the ankles?

Most of my collection are Iron Man armors so I fear they'll fall and crack, but I'd try this with some other human figures. :D

Most of my collection are Iron Man armors so I fear they'll fall and crack, but I'd try this with some other human figures. :D

Sure thing. Will take some pictures when I go home.

Here are the pictures. Pretty easy to do. The clear tubes are about $5 for the entire roll.

081604ybkuizbr52i92kf9.jpg

081606u4yw0u0urmkpfwap.jpg

081608o1xji3frjfd43xdw.jpg

you have some incredible pieces in your collection. I love that "Girl" cannot remember who did that limited figure

It was done by BHead. Lady Zhiva aka Girl #1.

Originally, I thought he had planned the whole series. Unfortunately, it took one whole year to deliver Girl #1 and that was the only one.

Brilliant collection! Spectacular eye for the most interesting pieces I've ever seen...my favorite is the mike Tyson! and the piano, what a great touch:clap

Brilliant collection! Spectacular eye for the most interesting pieces I've ever seen...my favorite is the mike Tyson! and the piano, what a great touch:clap

Thanks. The piano is actually playable. It also has many pre-programmed songs and the piano will play by itself. Definitely a very fun piece.

Mike Tyson is made by Storm Toys. I think the HS could be better but I really like the muscle body and the tattoo.

Awsome collection man!
Very impressive
Which suits r u using on bruce and two faces?
Where did you buy all this beatfiful furniture?
Congrats one more ti e

Awsome collection man!
Very impressive
Which suits r u using on bruce and two faces?
Where did you buy all this beatfiful furniture?
Congrats one more ti e

1. Bruce suit is a gift from a friend and it's made by a Korean company called AddBlue.

2. Two Face suit is by Toys City bought on Ebay. I added burnt effect myself.

10__12926.1340879666.1280.1280.jpg

3. Some furniture are from Miniio and some are from Etsy.

https://www.miniio.com/

https://www.etsy.com/

Back