my 1st custom begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamingdead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
can you tell what is yet...

IMAG0004-1.jpg

Nice start on this. This going to be the ROTJ version or the 41sr elite squad version?

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

silly question,can we guess what it is...:cuckoo:
of course we can:nana:
and we cant wait so see it finished:hi5:
love the biker scout,one of my favourite designs:exactly:
good luck,and keep ther pics coming:wave

Nice start on this. This going to be the ROTJ version or the 41sr elite squad version?

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I'm going to TRY and make it ROTJ/lancer accurate (7 lines up the front of the cummerbund being a step in the right direction!)

Starting with the hardest part - you naughty :FREAK: ... :D

heh heh, yeah! i figured once i've got that bit out the way, the rest should be plain sailing!

i've got a whole tone of parts arriving in the next few days, boots, gloves, new helmet... hoping it'll come together pretty quickly, and yes, many pics to follow:)

Well, I hope so... I've got a box of Tony lids on their way to me, may, so may even have a couple of spares. I'll put any of the ones I don't need up for offer here:)

Update! My tomy helmet, new gloves and boots all arrived today, so, given it all a test fitting:

IMAG0011.jpg

I'm using a dragon body, the boots are from dragon in dreams, and soldier story gloves. The shoulder bells I scavenged from an old kaiyodo stormtrooper vinyl kit, with the centre stripe sanded down.

Next comes painting the boots and modding the flight suit.

Also, in order to get the tomy helmet, I had to get a number of blind boxed tomy helmets...

IMAG0012.jpg

Anyone want them, not looking to make a profit, say £9 plus shipping each?

Ok, in the boxes are a boush helmet, 4 imperial gunners and the rare chase helmet, the camo biker scout, open to offers on that one, may stick it on ebay.

I'd say, use the camo for a custom Snow Scout Trooper, that is not a snowtrooper but this one:
DSC07264a.jpg

or as a chef de la cuisine:
100_0143.jpg

PS: Too bad that Imperial gunner helmet is way to small to look good on a 1/6er's body.

Back