my 12" Buffy/Angel Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all, i just joined, im a member of BTVSFigs Forum and i customise both 12" and 6" figures. but mostly 12"
heres some of my work, which can also be seen on my website https://willows-warlok.tripod.com
id love to know what you all think?
wayne

e00a4e8e.jpg

e9e88888.jpg

a1e5440d.jpg

94510987.jpg

b891f5bd.jpg

41053afb.jpg

300264ff.jpg

e9627a9f.jpg

YWCordyentry.jpg

Pregers Cordelia
DSCF0200.JPG

*IN PROGRESS* Princess Cordelia
f1b45a89.jpg

86f51d94.jpg

41167d9f.jpg

58983eaa.jpg

7025507a.jpg

b9a35d71.jpg

*IN PROGRESS* Illyria

7bb9ec75.jpg

187c7939.jpg

Last edited:
wayne you must post you beautiful life size sculptur of Buffy from the Gift!

Love your customs! I see you customs all the time on BtvSfigs forum, your very talented! Dont be a stranger!:D

I love them all especially omwf buffy,welcome to buffy....,dark willow and chosen.
But there all ace.
wheres gift buffy????
have you dont the life sized buffy?
matt:peace

hey great job on them
I dont know much about Buffy but they look damn good
I'm really liking that last one

Love your Cordelia - here's hoping that the Sideshow one (hopefully the next Buffy Figure) is up to the same standard - amazing.

Did you custom sculpt the head or use an existing one but modify it ?

Hi Wayne, excellent work! I love 'You're Welcome' Cordy, my man would love her on our shelf :D

I was hoping you could help me actually. I recently purchased SS Prophecy Buff from a local dealer, regular version, and have been searching for a black leather jacket & boots for her.

My question is about the boots, you know how there is a join above the ankles on SS 12" figs? If I pull her feet off at that join would I be able to get them back on again?

I've never customised before, and I bet what I plan to do is not even close to customising but anyway... I want the option of returning her feet at a later date.

Would you recommend doing this? And does anyone else find SS 12" loose at the joins? I have trouble posing them, especially the legs, they keep giving way on me. Is there any way to stiffen them up?

One last question, where can I get a really cool leather jacket for Buff? CY Gear are all sold out apart from the Police outfit!

Please help?
Thanks guys :)

Back