My 1/6th scale Aliens corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am amazed at the amount of talent people have on this forum.
I think you guys should all join up together and make your own collectible company or FX shop.
You guys would give experts in Hollywood a good run.
Fantastic work on the hall way.
Maybe you can do med-lab next?:banana

I am amazed at the amount of talent people have on this forum.
I think you guys should all join up together and make your own collectible company or FX shop.
You guys would give experts in Hollywood a good run.
Fantastic work on the hall way.
Maybe you can do med-lab next?:banana

Great work dude. Seriously VERY VERY cool.

Here's some inspiration for you "next" dio...

100_4654.jpg

100_4655.jpg

100_4656.jpg

100_4657.jpg

100_4658.jpg

Wow thanks for the awesome comments guys. :eek:

I am actually thinking about doing that lab Shaun & Ed and Sabres, since I got these long clear tubes with those undergravel filters I bought. And it would be cool off course to make a room on the other side of the door to the lab I am building in that other corridor.

Thanks Darth Trafford, as soon as I finish the second part of the corridor I am definitely gonna see what I can do as far as the medical lab is concerned! :D

And here are some more pics for you guys.

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

I really need a spotlight of which I can adjust the brightness, I can't find a setting to darken my flash and if I brighten the picture the neon lights become too flared. And flash is waay to bright so it loses it's mystique.

dude, those pics are great. did u make a guide on how to make this, id love to have a go

Nice job SpawnFan.
Damn, I think I should get a pattent before some big company scoops this up. :eek:

I really need a spotlight of which I can adjust the brightness, I can't find a setting to darken my flash and if I brighten the picture the neon lights become too flared. And flash is waay to bright so it loses it's mystique.

Your dio is so awesome that I am gonna have to screen Aliens tonight! Excellent work.

Do you have any access to photo post processing software, like PhotoShop or Lightroom? Lightroom has a fill flash slider that can easily bring up the darker areas and shouldn't flare the neon.

Your dio is so awesome that I am gonna have to screen Aliens tonight! Excellent work.

Do you have any access to photo post processing software, like PhotoShop or Lightroom? Lightroom has a fill flash slider that can easily bring up the darker areas and shouldn't flare the neon.

Thanks dude. :D

I actually found a setting for my flash to lessen the brightness of the flash, I made that last pic with it, and the neonlights are much less flared as in the previous pics too so I am golden. I don't have any photo processing software so I have to rely on my camera.

dude, those pics are great. did u make a guide on how to make this, id love to have a go

Since you asked I made a guide in the Custom section. :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1265677#post1265677

Excellent work, the flare off of the lights works nicely!

Thanks dude. :D

I actually found a setting for my flash to lessen the brightness of the flash, I made that last pic with it, and the neonlights are much less flared as in the previous pics too so I am golden. I don't have any photo processing software so I have to rely on my camera.

Since you asked I made a guide in the Custom section. :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1265677#post1265677

Why don't you try using the lights I sent you Samo?
That's how I created the lighting for mine. Then you wouldn't have to worry about using the flash. ;)

f6eea3ce.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture2075.jpg

Picture2089.jpg

Back