My 1/6th scale Aliens corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpawnFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy.

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

And this how the whole thing looks like.

DSC01127.jpg

He is not completely finished, I need to make another girder to the left and add some more bits and pieces and another tube in there and also the red lights on the top as it was in the movie.

I also don't have any HT Aliens, yeah I know :eek: , so that is why that old SEGA Alien is in there.

I made most of it with sheets of plaster and cardboard and wood. The gloor is made with undergravel filters.

if your're going to bring awesome stuff into class, you should bring enough for everybody.

Superb. I'd love to do that if I had the patience and know-how. Those corridors in the colony are an iconic Aliens setting. I think you should also do a section with battledamage much like in the film, hanging girders, burnt floors etc.

Nice work! I've been looking around at these undergravel filters. There are many different designs, and they all look WRONG except the one you've chosen. What brand is it? What store carried it?

Thanks,
Grawnday

I know this is OT, but are you and FB really brothers?

What you should do next is the place where Newt was abducted by the Alien in the sewer. That ould be sick. Fake water, and a cat walk.........awesomeness.

Nice work! I've been looking around at these undergravel filters. There are many different designs, and they all look WRONG except the one you've chosen. What brand is it? What store carried it?

Thanks,
Grawnday

These were the ones I used.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Lees-Aquarium-...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Superb. I'd love to do that if I had the patience and know-how. Those corridors in the colony are an iconic Aliens setting. I think you should also do a section with battledamage much like in the film, hanging girders, burnt floors etc.

I thought about that but I am kinda afraid to damage it. I do still wanna add some more stuff to the dio though.

I know this is OT, but are you and FB really brothers?

What you should do next is the place where Newt was abducted by the Alien in the sewer. That ould be sick. Fake water, and a cat walk.........awesomeness.

He is my brother from another mother! Or TZ as we call it. :D
DSC00663.jpg

And that sounds like a great idea, I'll have to see what I can come up with when my Newt, which is being made by Sovereign Studios as we speak, arrives. ;) :D

Back