My 1/6 Speederbike Full Scratch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaah no its competition!!! its all about sharing and helping each other out. I find this section one of the most inspiring and wonderful places I love it.

:lecture:clap Its tremendous to be blessed with such talent on these boards:monkey2 Very inspiring work from you both guys :)

How is everybody? Continuing with the progress ....

dsc06647t.jpg

This is the front set, add the panels lack of direction.

dsc06645q.jpg

Having invested, here we observe the blaster gun.

dsc06643a.jpg

View of the whole front.

dsc06648a.jpg

oh my god !!... engine fairings did not fit and had already painted ... nothing a bit of putty can not solve ...

dsc06650z.jpg

dsc06653y.jpg

dsc06654i.jpg

dsc06656jv.jpg

dsc06655wy.jpg

other views of the rear set ...
...that's all for now ....:rotfl

That's right, the main enclosure, like the fairing of the engines are made of silicone rubber molds and are resin. The rest all parts of different materials, scratch as you can see from the photos. See you :wave

Great, what is it cast from? Hasbro's 12" Speeder?

"Much win there is in this one."

article-1046684-0359B67D0000044D-63_468x265.jpg

No, it's a scratch build. He made the primary shapes from Bondo resin.

ahhhh ... I thought so! 3 pieces are removed from the mold, then who is to judge who is not full scratch the rest of the vehicle ... You or I like or do not like my work, the rest is extra.:)

He sculpted the parts and used an automotive body filler resin (ala Bondo) to finish forming and smoothing the shapes. HIS shapes. It is a full scratch build. He did not use any Hasbro stuff.

dsc06355t.jpg

Back