My 1/6 Speederbike Full Scratch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kille

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello friends, thank you very much for letting me participate in this prestigious forum, which is overflowing with talent, I hope my work can contribute to its growth.
I bring you on this occasion, a 12-inch SPEEDERBIKE started to build for several months.

The hull is made of resin and filler to repair cars, like the jets, the rest with different materials such as plastic tubes of different thicknesses, wires, etc.

I hope you like the photos taken just before giving the primer.
My English is not very good, I'm using the translator of "google"

dsc06351o.jpg

dsc06352.jpg

dsc06353.jpg

dsc06355t.jpg

dsc06356r.jpg

In this photo next to the AMT Speeder.

dsc06358h.jpg

I want to clarify that each of my models, do not seek to recreate every last rivet or screw as in the original model, (that's why I take certain liberties), but rather adapt to my vision, or what they think according to my taste, but not going to distort the real model, it is understood?

dsc06437x.jpg

View the hull, primer, caulking and need another coat of primer (came with many imperfections liquid latex mold)

dsc06426bh.jpg

That's all for now, I hope you liked it.:wave:wave

Wonderful work Kille. You have totally nailed it!!!

The hull look perfect and I love the rebuilt handle bars and fins!! Brilliant looking forward to more pictures Kille.

:)

Kille
Thank you so much for your kind words about my Emperor's throne.

That project was a long time ago....In a galaxy....OOOPS.

Seriously though, your speeder bike is AWESOME. You My freind have some serious scratch building skills. I will be watching the progress on this one.

Thank you very much everyone for your words of encouragement, it is gratifying coming from such talented people ...
Continue with my Speeder ....

Core set of address, only remains to apply the final color and assemble.

dsc06427j.jpg

dsc06430l.jpg

Handles, main board, fairings, engine.

dsc06431v.jpg

dsc06432j.jpg

dsc06434u.jpg

dsc06435a.jp

dsc06416.jpg

Details of the different materials used in the bottom of the hull, engines, etc.

dsc06418e.jpg

dsc06423w.jpg

dsc06446.jpg

lol in this position, the fairing looks like a boat ....I want to clarify my friends, that the speeder the end for a while, but I go up little by little the photos, to create more expectation ....

hahahaah no its competition!!! its all about sharing and helping each other out. I find this section one of the most inspiring and wonderful places I love it.

Add a few more photos of the process of creation, not if I comment that the molds are removed from the model of Hasbro, and allowed me to do some modificacones, I did not like at all ...

dsc06447w.jpg

dsc06449.jpg

dsc06635g.jpg

These are the different materials that made the grill where you sit feet, including a guitar string braided, which simulates the command perfccion cables...

dsc06637a.jpg

This is how'm ready!.

dsc06638s.jpg

dsc06639u.jpg

dsc06640w.jpg

I await your comments, suggestions or queries! ...

Back