My 1/6 Enchantress action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Lin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to here. So happy to find this platform! Just wanna share some of my works with you guys :)
here is my 1/6 Enchantress.

*cutting pla plate for the costume
ef1.jpg
ef2.jpg

*adding some textures on the metallic coating plate
ef3.jpg

*using ring shape metallic plate for the arm chains ( the hardest & the most time consuming part:banghead )
ef4.jpg
ef5.jpg

*bra top ( tried to make it as thin as it could be )
ef6.jpg
ef7.jpg

*chain mail... sort of
ef8.jpg

*tattoos drawing & body painting
ef9.jpg

*head sculpts ( different facial expressions )
ef10.jpg

*final product!
ef11.jpg
ef12.jpg
ef13.jpg
ef14.jpg
ef15.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Really nicely done and the detailing is amazing. Shows why it would be great to see someone produce an Enchantress figure.

Wow! That is amazing! Very well done!

How on earth did you find metallic rings that small and what did you use to pierce the small holes in them?

Wow! That is amazing! Very well done!

How on earth did you find metallic rings that small and what did you use to pierce the small holes in them?
Thank you!
I found those tiny rings at a metal fittings store, and I pierced those holes by using tiny drill, tiny hammer, craft knife, plus a little bit violence. Lol. it's really pretty hard to pierce.

Really cool! Enchantress is definitely a charming character in the movie.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thank you!
I found those tiny rings at a metal fittings store, and I pierced those holes by using tiny drill, tiny hammer, craft knife, plus a little bit violence. Lol. it's really pretty hard to pierce.

Haha that's awesome! It really paid off!

Back