My 1:6 Custom Edward Cullen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antihero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Too embarrassed to show this, but what the hell. I know I'll be clobbered for posting something Twilight-related. I figured if I'll sculpt something, it'll be nothing that Hot Toys or Enterbay will ever do. I sculpted this Ed Cullen head about 3 years ago for a female friend then got lucky I chanced upon the correct clothes from a local store that sells rare 1:6 clothes and accessories. I'm more a Batman and Star Wars fan.

sculpts.jpgresin_casting.JPG

ECFront02.jpg

final.jpg

final02.jpg

final03.jpg

final04.jpg

final05.jpg

sitting.jpg

Not really into this character, but great job on sculpt & paint, likeness is here... well done!

Oh wow haha! Not so much my thing but showed it to my wife (loves twilight) and she thinks it looks fantastic, great job on the scuplt and paint. If you offered casts I would be interested (possibly for a Cedric Diggory).

Look forward to seeing what you make next.

It looks really good man. Although I am not a fan myself, I am impressed with your work.

Now You should do a version that sparkles. lol ;)

Don't be embarrassed. I've never watched Twilight but I certainly can recognize the actor from that sculpt. Well done and thanks for sharing!

Excellent sculpt and great paint job! Reminds me of iminime's style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow haha! Not so much my thing but showed it to my wife (loves twilight) and she thinks it looks fantastic, great job on the scuplt and paint. If you offered casts I would be interested (possibly for a Cedric Diggory).

Look forward to seeing what you make next.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Thanks too Bravomite! I'll look for the casts I did for painting tests, it's been years and I forgot where I put them. Currently working on a Kristen Stewart head my friend asked me to do, shown on 1st pic.

Ed Cullen was actually my 3rd sculpting. My first is Adam West but it's an epic fail:

01.jpg 02.jpg

Then I made a sculpt of a Philippine national hero -- Jose Rizal. He's a 19th century rich kid who became an ophthalmologist and novelist who sparked an anti-Spain revolution. Personally, I prefer a poor (some say, illiterate) revolutionary named Andres Bonifacio as our hero but he was edged out when American colonists opted for an educated man.

01b.jpg

02b.jpg

Thanks for your interest, Hunterdnrc! I wish I could take commissions but it takes me several months to do a sculpt, because of work deadlines.

Great work. As for commissions, just do what you like and when they are finished see id anyone would like a sculpt. It recoups any $ you have in it and helps pay for other custom items.

The Adam West was instantly recognizable to me. I knew who it was before I even read your comment.

I love seeing people do figures of unique areas. Jose Rizal is a great idea.

Back