Action Figure My 1/1 Predator Costume by Scott Marshall - Full Suit Up Video Added! Page 6 - 7/8/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd watch some Pred videos if I were you. Once you get comfortable in that skin you'll own it. Looks great! Do you have a bio for it?

Thanks Master! The bio is on its way to me :)

As far as getting comfy goes, man, that suit is hot as hell to wear! On top of that, you have severe tunnel vision.

Trust me, I'd be Kevin Peter Hall-ing it up :p Next time I'll suit up on a day when it's not so hot :p

So did the other parts that arrived later like the hands and feet come from Scott too?

Also, what kind of shelf life can you expect from the suit since it is latex? 5 years?

Thanks Master! The bio is on its way to me :)

As far as getting comfy goes, man, that suit is hot as hell to wear! On top of that, you have severe tunnel vision.

Trust me, I'd be Kevin Peter Hall-ing it up :p Next time I'll suit up on a day when it's not so hot :p

You da man brother! :hi5:

lol Thanks MasterSafara :) More soon!

@KoBE: The shelf life really depends on how you store the suit. If taken care of properly, you can definitely expect to have it for a good 10 years or so. I think I might eventually plasticize the whole suit onto a posed mannequin so that it's just for display purposes.

As of right now I'm going to wear it as often as possible :p As far as the parts go, everything is Scott Marshall made with the exception of the chest trophy sash. I got that seperately.

Hey sleepalot, suit is awesome! Scott's finishing up the bio right now :) I've attached a WIP shot. Still needs lenses and lasers. I opted out of the blast marks. I kind of like it cleaner-looking.

attachment.php

Also made a bunch of alterations to the suit. Should move and fit even better. Will try to shoot another video over the weekend :)

Looks pretty damn sweet. I'm surprised you didn't go for the stunt ptgreek offers straight from the original screen used stunt helmet. I also heard that it fits your awesome SM mask. But either way it looks goood man. will be cool to see that video! You going to comic con 2013 by chance?

Jesus man, $6000? Wish i had the $$$ to get one. Theres costumes on eBay ATM that are cheap that still look awesome!
what costume on ebay are you referring to as im looking for a p costume but cant seem to get my hands on one.

the scott p1 costume is awesome buy way way out my price league

Back