• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Muppet Busts For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Finally convinced the wife that after 4 years in my office, we will never display them and that I should be able to sell them. I have 19 of the 20, the only one missing is Dr. Teeth. They have been displayed in a dust free cabinet and then put into storage in my office for 4 years.

Scooter - $50
Lew Zealand - $60
Beauregard - $60
Captain Link Hogthrob - $95
Crazy Harry - $120
Sam the Eagle - $130
Miss Piggy - $150
Rowlf the Dog - $150
Janice - $150
Beaker - $175
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew - $175
Waldorf - SOLD!
Statler - SOLD!
Gonzo - SOLD!
Gonzo - $200
Swedish Chef - SOLD!
Fozzie Bear - $200
Zoot - $200
Animal - SOLD!
Kermit - $250

I have some duplicates, and I am open to fair reasonable offers. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping in the US is $10.00 per bust, $5.00 each additional bust. International Shipping will be actual cost.

Last edited:
Bumping it up! Don't regret getting these for retail, get them from me now at a great price!

Bump again, The Harder to find busts are disappearing, if you want to get into them... now would be the time!

Back