Mummy on the way!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the over under on the upcoming SSE release of this figure? Will it be more or less than 50?

Fritz said:
What's the over under on the upcoming SSE release of this figure? Will it be more or less than 50?

I'm guessing at least 150 since there seems to be many people that would rather have the SSE (like me).

150 SSE's sounds about right. Didn't they do 300 SSE Wolfman's to 600 Regulars, so 150 for the Mummy doesn't seem out of the question.

grant666uk said:
Is the actual Mummy figure in the scale to the PF Dracula, Wolfman etc ??

Yes it is supposed to be 1/4 scale as well.

Don't forget the SSE Vampyre ES 150 to regular ES 700

oxbeard said:
Yes it is supposed to be 1/4 scale as well.

Don't forget the SSE Vampyre ES 150 to regular ES 700

Thanks mate. The Vampyre is one I have still to pick up. Have the 12" version. Very nice fig.

alls I knows is that if I for some freak reason end up missing a low ES SSE Mummy .... ...... well I'll do something negative.
and that will be a burden sideshow will have on their conscience

What do you think the chances are that the SEE will be released for order this week or next week to coincide with the shipment of the regular version?

Of course this is all speculation. :wave

I wouldn't be surprised to see it during Spooktacular and of course when we do I'm sure it will be in line with the more recent SSE offerings and be ready for immediate shipment.

did anyone really get their notice yet ?

I didn't receive a thing, but I did receive the Lurtz Ex and Dracula bust notices...

Back