Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geralt is in. And definitely a great figure the one thing that i hate besides the body however is the fact the silver swords handle isn't painted all the way. It can't be posed on his back because it looks off.

hope the clothes fit post some pics once you've swapped out body pls
Will do, the figure is amazing but again so many problems on it like I said. The silver sword not painted all the way makes it hard to pose on his back without it looking weird. The straps on the leg for the knife is positioned wrong, the buckles should be behind his leg not on his side. The shirt underneath should be a bit thin at the waist. Would have preferred a single shirt over this two piece thing, as it has to be tucked in. The magnet idea for the scabbard is cool, I just wish both had the same magnet piece as they tend to fall off or a stronger one. Overall I'm happy with him just these issues would have been nice to change, body also is a big deal. Also the lack of gloved hands is another issue.

Alright so i think i made a mistake buying the Dam toys body beacuse i might not need it. I was trying to see how Geralt would look with the custom ttm19 i was using for my Nathan Drake custom. And i can honestly say it looks really good. I think now that I'm using this body on him (which uses single jointed arms) it looks a lot better. So I'm leaving it like this and I'm using the JX toys body for my Nate. Geralt is now done, I also modded the strap with the hook to be in the accurate position. 20191106_122413.jpg20191106_122440.jpg

It's a project figure. I wonder if we could swap some broader shouldered arms on, perhaps with double joints, and call it a day.
Honestly i think most bodies are going to have the same standard shoulder size. Unless you decided to use a body with bigger shoulders then not much options.

yeah thats looks much better but still narrow in the shoulders or is it the head is too big? haven't got mine yet

I popped the new head sculpt onto the Witch Hunter figure.

IYEPJomh.jpg

It's aite.
Looks so much better! The sculpt really sells how awesome the CM Toys outfit turned out when they are combined. The original body is a bit big though but nothing that a body swap and maybe some light padding won't fix. Can't wait to get mine!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

About that. Yes it should be painted

2927476-witcher3swords.jpg

but even in promo pics it wasn't so we should be aware of that almost a year ago

O1CN01bwbuit28b9EBxCGIJ_660487950__15789.1572593058.1000.1200.jpg
One would assume that because it's a proto they didn't finish painting it, but apparently it's intentional, I don't know why leave it like that but if they could have done it they might as well have. I actually tried to paint it but the paint rubbed off, so i don't know what is being used for paint were it doesn't rub off. And the handle is apparently plastic.

One would assume that because it's a proto they didn't finish painting it, but apparently it's intentional, I don't know why leave it like that but if they could have done it they might as well have. I actually tried to paint it but the paint rubbed off, so i don't know what is being used for paint were it doesn't rub off. And the handle is apparently plastic.
Simple they put the dye in the plastic until they got the color desired...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Curious how the prototype's body had much broader shoulders. Also, the head on the CM Toys body looks almost undersized!

@xirality could you post a photo of both bodies side by side?

Is anyone elses buckle like this ? Might try sanding the gold off
cea1c86af150cbb5d753a8918b0c3be5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back