Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the body MT Toys used. It seems to lack the double jointed arms as well as the biceps swivel.

s-l500.jpg

What body do you reckon is best to use if one had to swap it? I noticed someone mention Worldbox, but what model? AT027 seems to be too tall and also doesn't have the biceps swivel.

What body do you reckon is best to use if one had to swap it? I noticed someone mention Worldbox, but what model? AT027 seems to be too tall and also doesn't have the biceps swivel.

Yeah, AT027 is way too big for Geralt. I would think AT016 is a good match. Narrow waist and broad shoulders, I'll use that one.

I have no issue with single joint elbows with Geralt. The proportions are better so that's what I prefer.
I was answering dantes2501 question. But at least your ok with it. Me however will be switching the body out just because i don't like those knock off bodies.

Yeah, i'll be slapping this on a Coo Model body similar to the CMToys figure.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I am too new to this game, I'll have you guys go ahead and swap the bodies and will follow suit with the one that looks better.

On the other hand, this is the CM Toys body. Can you suggest what neck adapter to use in order to swap the head with the MT Toys' one?

s-l1600.jpg

I am too new to this game, I'll have you guys go ahead and swap the bodies and will follow suit with the one that looks better.

On the other hand, this is the CM Toys body. Can you suggest what neck adapter to use in order to swap the head with the MT Toys' one?

s-l1600.jpg
Just about any of them. Hot Toys neck, Sideshow neck, etc. I'll be using an extra neck I have laying around from a hot toys snake body. The ball on the Coo body is large so it fits tightly into most sockets.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

AT016 is basically the body he's built on - I don't know if you'd get the benefits you're looking for.

I haven't seen anyone bring up the AT012. I've got one I can compare to once the MT set comes in. I fear it'll be too tall and too broad.

AT016 is basically the body he's built on - I don't know if you'd get the benefits you're looking for.

I haven't seen anyone bring up the AT012. I've got one I can compare to once the MT set comes in. I fear it'll be too tall and too broad.
You might as well get a caville sculpt for that one and call it the netflix fig ;')

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Geralt comes in today. So I'm just waiting, I got the body ready and everything.

Back