Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the grave digging but I'm just excited to share our new acquisition. We finally have Ms Marvel in our collection. :D

ca0bca5b-ac7e-4be6-8582-413a0f833a0a_zps40cee294.jpg

4a891a35-a843-4b01-845d-f122113ea7e4_zpse94e5083.jpg

d18956a1-6742-454c-8d85-cb479dcb72fa_zpsadc415cb.jpg

9895282d-d9f1-46f7-bc70-7b564bb99988_zps9100c074.jpg

b4fb1597-b6d2-4e6e-bd3c-8ed5e98108d8_zps1e166421.jpg

Congrats! I've really wanted this one for a long time but I had a lot of pieces to back collect and the prices now are really up there. But I'm glad you all have one!

Also a heads up. Casting rumors for this character in future marvel films hit today. Chances are pretty high the rumor is true if this speculated young actress left Marvel head quarters with 80lbs of comics.

Also a heads up. Casting rumors for this character in future marvel films hit today. Chances are pretty high the rumor is true if this speculated young actress left Marvel head quarters with 80lbs of comics.

which means they will probably release one of the actress as Ms. Marvel though and not another comic version.

btw, who was this speculated character?

Pretty sure that was for Jessica Jones.

Katee Sackhoff was the rumor for the longest time. But just the other day the actress Eden Sher is now the front runner of SPECULATIONS. Both Eden and Marvel tweeted about a meeting amongst the parties that lasted about four hours, and ended with Eden being sent home, "happy, and with 80lbs of comics to read and study".

I couldn't think of any more female marvel characters currently confirmed for movies, in 80 lbs of comics. Haha

Meh, not a fan of Katte Sackhoff or Eden Sher for that part... Don't get me wrong loved Katte Sackhoff as Starbuck but I don't think she has the look for this character, neither does Eden Sher...

Meh, not a fan of Katte Sackhoff or Eden Sher for that part... Don't get me wrong loved Katte Sackhoff as Starbuck but I don't think she has the look for this character, neither does Eden Sher...

Who would you like to see? I think either of them would be good. But Sackhoff better because she can play "the soldier", which would be beneficial for Ms. Marvel.

Who would you like to see? I think either of them would be good. But Sackhoff better because she can play "the soldier", which would be beneficial for Ms. Marvel.

Sackhoff reminds me of the tom boy next door, and Sher reminds me of your best friends dorky sister... I would have to think about who I would choose for the part...

i bought mine in July for 950$ .lil high but i wasnt finding a better deal shipping to India

Back