Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow $500+ huh? Guess this will just stick to being a dream figure then. I'm not willing to spend that much.

The regular portrait feels very Teri Hatcher to me:

Teri-teri-hatcher-12576498-1280-1723.jpg

DSCN5304.JPG

you should keep looking Monger.

Last edited:
Wow $500+ huh? Guess this will just stick to being a dream figure then. I'm not willing to spend that much.

If you could get it for $500 you might as well. paying $150 more than what it retailed for when this has sold out years ago isn't that bad... Hell statues released now are already costing $450 shipped.

Why is this statue priced so high? Cause theres only a few selling it so they collectively set the price bar? Ive never known her to be a widely popular character like the Cap PF or Thor PF. Over $1,000? I'll never get one :lol

It's mostly a combination of her having been long sold out, being a great sculpt, great paint apps and being an attractive female statue.

All that said, I have one I'm willing to trade if that is more to your fancy.

It's mostly a combination of her having been long sold out, being a great sculpt, great paint apps and being an attractive female statue.

All that said, I have one I'm willing to trade if that is more to your fancy.

So you already have one? So you don't need mine, I assume?

Back