Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kane rules.

I also doubt the reason es for these marvel exclusives have been higher and higher is because of flippers. The flipped pieces make up MAYBE 10% of the total buys and that is a BIG maybe. The es goes up because SSC is a business and they like money and want to make money. They honestly don't care too much about flipping because they want their initial cost. IF flippers are gonna buy it then SSC will sell it to them, if they cancel well in most cases SSC can sell the ex anyways and they usually do.

Well from my tiresome and lenghtly research, there are 3 kinds of flippers, the Chain Flippers, the patient Lurker Flippers and the Hobo Flippers.

The Lurkers are the kind who will hold on to 5 unopened "Hulk vs Spidey" diorama's for 4-5 years, then try to space them out and sell them on ebilvay.

Cc_screen_kane.jpg

The Chain Flippers order exclusives (or even regs) en mass and try to flip them asap. Then they may decide to cancel before the product ships if the flippage isn't doing well.

393010999_981ca465d9.jpg

The Hobbyist Flipper (or Hobo Flipper) does some on the side flippage while ordering every possible exclusive and tries to flips it. He then has the option of cancelling b4 it comes if it does not sell or getting it then trying to sell it down the line.

78_camp_dorion_nerd2.jpg

Each kind of Flipper is in competition with the next in the whole ecological Flipper eat Flipper world. So this forms the Collectible Pyramid of Ecology with the desparate Collectors (victims) at the bottom rung and the elite flippers (predators) on top.

For further information read "Flipping for Dummies" or "How a became a Flipping Millionaire". Lastly, you may want to get the hard to get treasured handbook for all serious flippers.... "The Flipper Handbook: Know your right, survive the system" also known but it's German name "How to live in the grey area and absolve myself from guilt, Achtung Baby!". There are a few exclusive editions of this handbook with limited ES available for a premium on Ebay right now.

PS: If you buy any of those handbooks on Ebay, then you already failed and should go back to your day (or real) job.

The result of the flipper revolution caused flipper inflation which is an increase of ES size which started near 100 and now have skyrocketed to 750 and 800 for exclusive collectibles. As a result, many flippers have been frustrated by their greedy counterparts, but don't fret, if all else fails you can commit Harakiri on the knife of your replica katana sword. (Pls note that replicas used in Harakiri may result in an unusually painful death.)

Thanks you and carry on Flipping! :banana

Kane rules.

I also doubt the reason es for these marvel exclusives have been higher and higher is because of flippers. The flipped pieces make up MAYBE 10% of the total buys and that is a BIG maybe. The es goes up because SSC is a business and they like money and want to make money. They honestly don't care too much about flipping because they want their initial cost. IF flippers are gonna buy it then SSC will sell it to them, if they cancel well in most cases SSC can sell the ex anyways and they usually do.

They contribute. SSC expands their ES according to the number of orders they get that's why they leave it as TBD for a while. That's the smart business thing to do. The flipper revolution has caused increases in the flipper population due to a lack of any predatorial foe. Thus, the population has expanded exponentially and is only limited by the victim scarcity. As a result of this expanded flipper overpopulation, the food source of the collectors (the Exclusives) has now increased exponentially and now outnumber the Desparate Collectors (victims). Of course, a certain amount is due to SSC increasing in popularity, but judging from the current 17 auctions of sideshow punisher, to attribute no growth at all of the ES to flipper inflation is like cutting logic out of the equation with a razor sharp scalpel.

sooo anyways back on track... Ms Marv has a nice butt yeah?

They contribute. SSC expands their ES according to the number of orders they get that's why they leave it as TBD for a while. That's the smart business thing to do.

Thats all you needed to say, heh

Well from my tiresome and lengthly research, there are 3 kinds of flippers, the Chain Flippers, the patient Lurker Flippers and the Hobo Flippers.

The Lurkers are the kind who will hold on to 5 unopened "Hulk vs Spidey" diorama's for 4-5 years, then try to space them out and sell them on ebilvay.

Cc_screen_kane.jpg

The Chain Flippers order exclusives (or even regs) en mass and try to flip them asap. Then they may decide to cancel before the product ships if the flippage isn't doing well.

393010999_981ca465d9.jpg

The Hobbyist Flipper (or Hobo Flipper) does some on the side flippage while ordering every possible exclusive and tries to flips it. He then has the option of cancelling b4 it comes if it does not sell or getting it then trying to sell it down the line.

78_camp_dorion_nerd2.jpg

Each kind of Flipper is in competition with the next in the whole ecological Flipper eat Flipper world. So this forms the Collectible Pyramid of Ecology with the Desparate Collectors (victims) at the bottom rung and the Elite Nazi Flippers (predators) on top.

For further information read "Flipping for Dummies" or "How a became a Flipping Millionaire". Lastly, you may want to get the hard to get treasured handbook for all serious flippers.... "The Flipper Handbook: Know your right, survive the system" also known but it's German name "How to live in the grey area and absolve myself from guilt, Achtung Baby!". There are a few exclusive editions of this handbook with limited ES available for a premium on Ebay right now.

PS: If you buy any of those handbooks on Ebay, then you already failed and should go back to your day (or real) job.

The result of the flipper revolution caused flipper inflation which is an increase of ES size which started near 100 and now have skyrocketed to 750 and 800 for exclusive collectibles. As a result, many flippers have been frustrated by their greedy counterparts, but don't fret, if all else fails you can commit Harakiri on the knife of your replica katana sword. (Pls note that replicas used in Harakiri may result in an unusually painful death.)

Thank you and carry on Flipping! :banana

This was pretty kewl, I approved *thumbs up*

They contribute. SSC expands their ES according to the number of orders they get that's why they leave it as TBD for a while. That's the smart business thing to do. The flipper revolution has caused increases in the flipper population due to a lack of any predatorial foe. Thus, the population has expanded exponentially and is only limited by the victim scarcity. As a result of this expanded flipper overpopulation, the food source of the collectors (the Exclusives) has now increased exponentially and now outnumber the Desparate Collectors (victims). Of course, a certain amount is due to SSC increasing in popularity, but judging from the current 17 auctions of sideshow punisher, to attribute no growth at all of the ES to flipper inflation is like cutting logic out of the equation with a razor sharp scalpel.

I'm still getting Punisher, he'll be taller than Fez or Eli.

Those pics were funny. And I find it kinda funny how passionately Something Sexy is trying to defend these "order everything flippers".

It appears that my wait list is being converted today for the EX. I don't know if I should keep the order or cancel at this point. I hope this isn't one of those super thin casts..

Is Abomination solid? Seemed a little light from the weight for such a big piece.

Ms Marvel looked really good. Hmm, what a hard decision!

It appears that my wait list is being converted today for the EX. I don't know if I should keep the order or cancel at this point. I hope this isn't one of those super thin casts..

You probably got mine! I canceled her last night. :lol

Back