Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great calculate Bro Fuzzy!! The trend is that SS is making $$$.. lots and lots of $$$... but if they still come out with high es for Ex, their plan might backfire, thus losing protential collectors!! :monkey2

Eh, they might lose a customer here and customer there but not enough that they won't notice. As they grow popular every year they will gain more customers than lose. The whole collecting for rarity thing is a very small % of their customer base.

Eh, they might lose a customer here and customer there but not enough that they won't notice. As they grow popular every year they will gain more customers than lose. The whole collecting for rarity thing is a very small % of their customer base.

True, if people seriously really wanted to collect for rarity they probably would choose unique pieces. Then again those are costly. :horror

I don't think most people would be fussed enuff about Es to be lost totally as customer. Real avid fans normally don't think about selling their collections anyways I guess (unless it's last resort). I seriously wonder how many flippers are out there though, I just saw this dude who sold 3 ex elektras on evilbay and the auction was still up for more at almost 200+% of the price.

True, if people seriously really wanted to collect for rarity they probably would choose unique pieces. Then again those are costly. :horror

I don't think most people would be fussed enuff about Es to be lost totally as customer. Real avid fans normally don't think about selling their collections anyways I guess (unless it's last resort). I seriously wonder how many flippers are out there though, I just saw this dude who sold 3 ex elektras on evilbay and the auction was still up for more at almost 200+% of the price.

I was just talking out loud I guess. But after the excitement of the PPO I kinda realize that I'd be just as happy with just the regular sculpt, and can get it for $30 cheaper that the SSRP. The thought of selling my _____ never crosses my mind, until i have to move and then the thought of lifting my over forty longboxes of comics comes up:confused: thanks for clarity Fuzzy

I was just talking out loud I guess. But after the excitement of the PPO I kinda realize that I'd be just as happy with just the regular sculpt, and can get it for $30 cheaper that the SSRP. The thought of selling my _____ never crosses my mind, until i have to move and then the thought of lifting my over forty longboxes of comics comes up:confused: thanks for clarity Fuzzy

Wow that's a lot of comics :p I hate moving :(

I agree with Waller, I don't care how many of the exclusive are made, if I like it I'll buy it. Granted it is always exciting to get something with a low ES.

Also keep in mind what someone mentioned earlier in the thread (I think). Exclusive doesn't necessarily mean more limited, it means you can only get it directly from Sideshow (sorta) it just happens that they usually make their exclusives more limited.

I agree with Waller, I don't care how many of the exclusive are made, if I like it I'll buy it. Granted it is always exciting to get something with a low ES.

Also keep in mind what someone mentioned earlier in the thread (I think). Exclusive doesn't necessarily mean more limited, it means you can only get it directly from Sideshow (sorta) it just happens that they usually make their exclusives more limited.

It's probably a fine line between people feeling they have something special and those who just want to display the product. Regardless, 75-80% ES size of exclusive versus regular is a misnomer.

Wow that's a lot of comics :p I hate moving :(

Yeah I was first and foremost a comic collector. The first sculpt I bought was the wonder woman serpent re-release and it was downhill from there. I don't buy as much as most ppl here, at the most maybe 2 a year...now:) I'll keep my preorder on principle, cause I really hate cancelling stuff.

:banana:banana yeah mine just did as well, not to sure if i'll keep her though. at least i didn't increase the ES by ORCAing.

Yea I am on the fence as well. Need to determine how much Marvel I am collecting this year....just too much coming this year so far and a lot of other wants that are sold out.

I'm still holding on to my EX. I'm hoping for Tim to tweak the Ex. head but I doubt it will happen. Heh, we'll see next year....

Maybe I should ask him if he will be tweaking it.

Please?
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Back