Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of these are made again, I might kick the bucket on this one to get the rest of the guys, was it 750?

not sure, but i'm sure it'll be on second chance like everything else lately with the larger ES's. hence the reason ssc has the new ordering process :yess:

That's awesome!!! congrats makes me wonder if I should put myself down on the WL. Decisions Decisions

I put myself on the wait list on Friday of two weeks ago. My reservation converted the following Monday. I'm sure the same will happen with you.

not sure, but i'm sure it'll be on second chance like everything else lately with the larger ES's. hence the reason ssc has the new ordering process :yess:

I am a HUGE fan of this new ordering system. :rock

I like the new system as well. BRING IT!!!

also ssc could actually drop the ES on items that don't sell out, or have less than anticipated response. as long as they order the statue after the ordering has closed. so if they post an item up for sale with an ES of 750 only presell 350 then they could change the ES to 400 and save having to overstock 400 of them.

of course then people would complain about that also.:slap

They may not be able to do that depending on where in producation the figure is. I have no clue how long that process takes. I've always been curious to know though.

Attachments

• pcsmegs.jpg
    pcsmegs.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
They may not be able to do that depending on where in producation the figure is. I have no clue how long that process takes. I've always been curious to know though.

yeah it would make a differance as to when they have to order them compared to when they put them up for order.
considering how long it takes them to post the ES on some of the statues, it makes for a good question

also ssc could actually drop the ES on items that don't sell out, or have less than anticipated response. as long as they order the statue after the ordering has closed. so if they post an item up for sale with an ES of 750 only presell 350 then they could change the ES to 400 and save having to overstock 400 of them.

of course then people would complain about that also.:slap

Now that's an interesting idea. Isn't that similar to what eFX is doing with the TIE Fighter? They've established a pre-ordering period for that piece, then stated that the edition size will not exceed 1000 pieces. Something similar would work for Sideshow's pieces as well.

Damn....i really thought we would see shipping in the next 30 for this in this weeks NL

guess not :cuss:

Never trust in newletter estimations and never cancel til the very end.

and always go for the Ex.

THOSE ARE THE RULES, live by these and you shall become ELITE one day.

Back