Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay that's exciting we're being converted!! I will have a few months though because I put her on FlexPay!

Can't wait til this ships!! i originally liked the original head a tiny bit better but after seeing that the paint app isn't the same as the proto photos i will most likely display with the Ex HS which i like just as much

Win win :yess:

Hey Fuzz....When Actual Eye balls are not an issue then Sideshow usually comes through, and with the Ex HS having the whiteout eyes it should be smooth sailing :D

Haha, very true. You can't be lazy if you are non-existant, which bodes very well for the ex head.

Oh crap sticks.

Now Ms Marvel's est shipping date is also in November.
I can't afford both her and Thanos this close together. Probably going to have to let her go. :(

Let Thanos go.

He needs his freedom.

If he comes back to you, then you know he was always yours, if he doesn't?
Then you're S.O.L.

Oh crap sticks.

I can't afford both her and Thanos this close together. Probably going to have to let her go. :(

My advice...keep Ms. Marvel and let Thanos go. The light up guantlet and Death are cool, but the Bowen Thanos looks better. I saw Thanos at SDCC and his body proportions just look off.

If you hang some Christmas lights on Ms. Marv she'll have light up too.

MerryChristmaspugwithlights.jpg

Im glad that Sideshow is releasing a lot of the pieces this November. It makes it less painful in the months following... I've preorder a lot and I've made my mind that Im stayin away from Hot Toys and the Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter PFs. Next large wave doesn't happen until 2011 for me.. so it makes me focus on the pieces that I missed ie-Venom Comiquette.

My wishlist

Comiquette Psylocke EX
Comiquette Carnage EX
Comiquette Hulk EX
Diorama Thanos EX
Premium Format Ms. Marvel EX
Premium Format Black Panther EX
Premium Format Jack Sparrow EX

-------

Looking forward to

Lion-O EX Mixed Media PCS ** hope this converts

----

Premium Format Black Cat EX
Premium Format She Hulk EX
Life Size Bust Wolverine
Life Size Bust Thor
Premium Format Hook EX
Comiquette Nightcrawler EX
Comiquette Spider-Man EX
Comiquette Colossus
Comiquette Beast
Premium Format Bucky EX
Comiquette Angel Ex
Premium Format Cyclops EX
Premium Format Rogue EX

Im glad that Sideshow is releasing a lot of the pieces this November. It makes it less painful in the months following... I've preorder a lot and I've made my mind that Im stayin away from Hot Toys and the Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter PFs. Next large wave doesn't happen until 2011 for me.. so it makes me focus on the pieces that I missed ie-Venom Comiquette.

My wishlist

Comiquette Psylocke EX
Comiquette Carnage EX
Comiquette Hulk EX
Diorama Thanos EX
Premium Format Ms. Marvel EX
Premium Format Jack Sparrow EX

-------

Looking forward to

Lion-O EX Mixed Media PCS ** hope this converts

----

Premium Format Black Cat EX
Premium Format She Hulk EX
Life Size Bust Wolverine
Life Size Bust Thor
Premium Format Hook EX
Comiquette Nightcrawler EX
Comiquette Spider-Man EX
Comiquette Colossus
Comiquette Beast
Premium Format Bucky EX
Comiquette Angel Ex
Premium Format Cyclops EX
Premium Format Rogue EX

That is some list!
You have display room for all of that?

I've got:
Comiquette Carnage reg
Diorama Thanos EX
Conan prize EX
Comiquette Spidey reg
Premium Format Black Cat reg

The not sures:
Hulk com
Ms Marvel PF
Daredevil com
Sue Storm com

probably in 3 months, moving into a new place and wanted to make the basement a games room. yeah im probably gonna have to worry about space at the rate im going. I really like the sideshow pieces.... undecided if Im gonna start the Koto collection... but steering away from Bowen entirely.

Oh crap sticks.

Keep Thanos, definitely. His value will climb faster than Ms. Marvel's, I'd guess. You've a better chance of acquiring her for a reasonable price (i.e. only slightly above retail) at a later date.

Back