Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lcs has a reg for 600. Trying to decide if I should jump on it. What's a fair price to try and talk them down to.

i think a ex went for 550 something today on ebay, sadly seller didnt offer international shipping :( im dying to get this one

Just my two cents but...

If it's been sitting in the store for awhile, and it's in mint or near mint condition, offer low $500 go up as needed.

If it's a recent addition to the store, offer mid to high $500 and grab it.

I think in general, they go for $500 to $600 on EBAY. If they go for less than that, usually something's wrong. Zero feedback for example, in that recent sale.

Also, EBAY is always a gamble. The seller may scam you, the statue may break during shipping. Happens all the time. If the price is close, and you see a mint condition Ms. Marvel in front of you, just buy it and enjoy.

I think I paid $599 for my Ex last year, shipping not included. It was listed as "mint" but when I opened it, the statue was wrapped in party napkins instead of the usual Sideshow materials. The statue looked okay, so I didn't complain, but I wasn't thrilled about that.

Anyway, just my opinion. Good luck!

My lcs has a reg for 600. Trying to decide if I should jump on it. What's a fair price to try and talk them down to.

Yeah when I saw her in the shelf I thought she was a beaut and looked really good. Face was pretty, sculpt was good, delicous on the back. I just really wanted the ex on this one

Just my two cents but...

If it's been sitting in the store for awhile, and it's in mint or near mint condition, offer low $500 go up as needed.

If it's a recent addition to the store, offer mid to high $500 and grab it.

I think in general, they go for $500 to $600 on EBAY. If they go for less than that, usually something's wrong. Zero feedback for example, in that recent sale.

Also, EBAY is always a gamble. The seller may scam you, the statue may break during shipping. Happens all the time. If the price is close, and you see a mint condition Ms. Marvel in front of you, just buy it and enjoy.

I think I paid $599 for my Ex last year, shipping not included. It was listed as "mint" but when I opened it, the statue was wrapped in party napkins instead of the usual Sideshow materials. The statue looked okay, so I didn't complain, but I wasn't thrilled about that.

Anyway, just my opinion. Good luck!

Napkins eh... Did he love Ms Marvel that much?

How much does the ex go for these days, was thinking of selling mine off for some Christmas money.

Yeah when I saw her in the shelf I thought she was a beaut and looked really good. Face was pretty, sculpt was good, delicous on the back. I just really wanted the ex on this one

:clap yes she's a great looking well done statue. A must have for a avengers fan. I like the reg head better but still wanted the ex for both options. I highly recommend this one for anyone's collection.

:clap yes she's a great looking well done statue. A must have for a avengers fan. I like the reg head better but still wanted the ex for both options. I highly recommend this one for anyone's collection.

She did look really well done. I guess my expectations had fallen since I was disappointed with my rogue and psylocke pf.

How much does the reg go for these days? Ms Marvel is my favorite Marvel character alongside Thanos, Doctor Doom, and Dr Strange and I notice this statue just climbs in price so the sooner I get her the better. EX goes for way too much and I would display with open eyes anyway.

How much does the reg go for these days? Ms Marvel is my favorite Marvel character alongside Thanos, Doctor Doom, and Dr Strange and I notice this statue just climbs in price so the sooner I get her the better. EX goes for way too much and I would display with open eyes anyway.

dude you should've checked the WTS threads last week. One regular just went for around $470 shipped last week. Seller was Antman-something I think

Back