MrE's house of Mystery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well with 2 girls (wife and daughter) and a 4 bedroom house, a guy needs his space, so I snagged a room for myself and although the wife presents it as the games/movie room its really all mine!!;)

Roomview.jpg

cabinettv.jpg

Batmanposter.jpg

Lightsaber.jpg

Figureshelf.jpg

lightsabersmini.jpg

finalfantasy.jpg

grevious.jpg

Firstcabinet.jpg

nice stuff,man. Truely nice. I'd just be worried about those props being on the window sill. Don't want them to get faded with sunlight. But superb setup.:clap

Congrats, looks terrific. Oh yeah I have to agree with the pieces in the window. You don't want them to fade on you.

everytime I'm browsing this forum and see this thread I keep thinking of scoobydoo.
The house of mystery sounds like an episode. :lol

Sweet room man. I got those Final Fantasy Advent Children Statues as well, I love that scene from the movie. :rock

Nice collection!, very clean and tidy..i love the Indy PF.

everytime I'm browsing this forum and see this thread I keep thinking of scoobydoo.
The house of mystery sounds like an episode. :lol

You nightmare, thats the Mystery Machine:lol

I'm mad on the Riddler (shame the collectables for him are rubbish) so MrE - Mystery!

Great collection and every man needs his Man Cave.

Great signed Batman Forever poster, did you get the signatures yourself ?

Hi Mate

No I brought it off a trader years ago, he sent me the pictures of the stars signing it, cost me about $150

Back