Mr. Schneebly salutes all fellow collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Schneebly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I joined the forum recently and this is really an awesome place. So many great collections and everyone is really nice and helpful. :clap

To briefly introduce myself: I just turned 37 and live in Germany near Frankfurt. I have a beautiful wife and an awesome daughter. I work as a consultant in big accounting firm and don't have a lot of free time unfortunately.

This hobby is quite new to me. I have been collecting movies for many years, but figures... that just started recently. I first started with 1/12 and 1/6 scale Star Wars ArtFX figures from Kotobukiya. I also own a "Mark II Fine Art" statue as well as the "Mark VII" from Kotobukiya.

Recently I have started to appreciate Hot Toys a lot. The quality is just amazing. I am very much into Iron Man so I bought the following action figures in a rather short time frame:

- Mark IV + Gantry
- Mark V
- Mark VI

I will definitly get the Mark I (2.0) and I am thinking about Iron Monger and maybe the HoA (4 chambers). Also, the Tony Stark figure from the upcoming "Iron Man 3" is also interesting.

Apart from Iron Man, I very much dig Batman. So I bought the following figures so far:

- Joker 2.0 (DX11)
- Batman TDKR (DX 12)

Let's see how far this goes. For the moment I enjoy this new hobby very much, but I am also a little bit concerned since it can become quite an obsession. :wink1:

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better and thank you for your support in advance, as I am quite the noob with all this.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the nice welcome! :)

I wish I would live in the U.S. It would make this hobby so much easier and less expensive.

Any fellow Germans on the Board here?

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back