Mr. Freeze's Best Line from Batman & Robin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best Mr. Freeze line?

• Tonight's forecast......a freeze is coming!

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Let's kick some ice!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • A laundry service that delivers. Wow!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Take two of these, and call me in the morning!

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Hand over the diamond, Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Ice to see you!

• I hate it when they talk during the movie!

• You're not sending ME to the COOLER!

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I remember him saying "chill out"; not as over the top as others, but that always made me cringe.

Of the ones on the list, I thoyght it was funny when Mr. Freeze called Poison Ivy "Garden Gal".

I think we need to not take the movies too seriously. These are not the new ones. They were intended to be campy. And they were fun. And I thought all of the actors did great jobs at the characters in the campy fashion that they were meant to portray them.

You should do this poll with every old Batman film Villain. The 10 best lines for Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Riddler... and 10 various grunts from Bane, like "Bommmmmmmmb."

"get to da ice-chappa!!!"
ice_chopper.gif

haha this one cracked me up!

Quote? Dunno, but I love when he says "Sing!" to his henchman..."He's mister white christmas, he's mister snow!" SING! lol what a crappy film...

"Considda-dat a DAVORSE"

Total Recall - After Arnie shoots Sharon Stone in the head. I know it's not as Mr. Freeze. Still one of his best.

Did he actually say "Ice to see you?". I voted for that but I think that's from the Simpsons where McBain shatters out of a ice sculpture and says it. Not sure Mr. Freeze says it, but it would have been perfect......ly retarded like the rest of that crapfest.

Back