Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping to have a complete set of Batman's rogue gallery someday! But that being said I too am limited on space, and hopefully his gun doesn't add a lot of height onto this piece, otherwise I'll have no room for him.

The best suit for Freeze that Ive ever seen, comes out from the Arkham City series. Now thats one cool looking and detailed suit. This one just seems so simple, like they sacrificed a part of the design, so they can make a detailed base.

The best suit for Freeze that Ive ever seen, comes out from the Arkham City series. Now thats one cool looking and detailed suit. This one just seems so simple, like they sacrificed a part of the design, so they can make a detailed base.

Yeah it is sorta in the middle, I would have liked it more simple like TAS

Yeah it is sorta in the middle, I would have liked it more simple like TAS

to be fair, no way they could please everybody with freeze. So many totally different looks over the years everybody has a favorite.
877427.jpg
This is mine.....so I guess I am out

The Arkham city freeze is a great design. AO Freeze looks bad ass too

dc-comics-batman-arkham-origins-mr-freeze-statue-prime1-studio-silo-902998.png

I like a more realistic version of the minimalistic animated series version. These mech suites get to be too much and they detract from the fact that it's a human being at its center. I guess that's why I really liked Bane in Arkham Origins. He was presented so simply yet effectively. Everything is Arkham Knights was just so over the top. Every tiny part of Batman's suit was a moving piece.
9f7fe828923a6746620fae8e3d31c189.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I should rephrase, I want a complete set of what Sideshow puts out lol. I DEFINITELY don't have room if all the rogues are made 😂

Yeah, I would think it extremely likely that we'll see him in San Diego.

Yes but I think He'll be up for PO before SDCC, after Thursday, he will be the only announced DC PF not on sale. I don't think SSC is going 5 full months without a DC PF going on sale.

Looking good, I wish Prime 1 Freeze had this same gun hand pose, he would be so much easier to display...

Back