Mr. EcKo's Hot Toys Photo Gallery - Update Post #8-9-16-17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely brilliant photos, Mike :clap

I love the Joker interrogation scene you got going! Do you mind me asking what table/chair set you are using? I'm assuming the interrogation room itself is the one being sold by BBTS?

Awesome work! :hi5:

Absolutely brilliant photos, Mike :clap

I love the Joker interrogation scene you got going! Do you mind me asking what table/chair set you are using? I'm assuming the interrogation room itself is the one being sold by BBTS?

Awesome work! :hi5:

Thanks buddy . Yeah the table and chairs are from Xcess studios , you can get it on ebay or PM Batman79 on here .

I made the interrogation room from scratch .:wink1:

Comment appreciated

Thanks buddy . Yeah the table and chairs are from Xcess studios , you can get it on ebay or PM Batman79 on here .

I made the interrogation room from scratch .:wink1:

Comment appreciated

From scratch? Wow, that's unreal! :clap

You should commission some!

Yeah i know i should but they're a pain in the ass to make .

If i had a wood working shop or an area that i could use as a work shop . I would offer so much stuff to you guys , Dioramas , environments , etc .

I can make almost anything but i'm limited because i do all this work in my home office so i can only do certain stuff .

Very soon once i move , i will open Massacre Artistry in my garage . LOL

Yeah i know i should but they're a pain in the ass to make .

If i had a wood working shop or an area that i could use as a work shop . I would offer so much stuff to you guys , Dioramas , environments , etc .

I can make almost anything but i'm limited because i do all this work in my home office so i can only do certain stuff .

Very soon once i move , i will open Massacre Artistry in my garage . LOL

Ah yea, I understand...I've watched a few collection vids of your's and seen your workspace so I don't blame you. But you've made some awesome stuff so far!

When are you moving?

Back