MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replicas AT-AT

Hopefully the other 2 plaques I sent to be signed by actors playing Snowtroopers will come back signed too.

Ive got a Star Wars Miniatures AT-AT, i think its pretty cool. It could do with a bit of painting and weathering, and i have the fake snow stuff and a mini snow speeder. Its another thing on my list of things to do :lol

I think it looks fairly similar. Its about 13" tall so its not tiny.

P5218821.jpg

I know about the cool WOTC AT-AT, it is on my wish list since I also collect Action Fleet and MicroMachines, and this fits well among them. :)

Was this project ever completed? His last post in the thread is dated 2006.

That would be a great custom Crimson. This is also a scene I'd love to see Koto make, following the tradition of their X-wing dio.

I keep looking at the x-wing dio and i do love it, but because its quite large i decided to give it a miss, it is damn cool though. I hope koto do make more stuff cos i was impressed when they announced the x-wing dio.

Hopefully the other 2 plaques I sent to be signed by actors playing Snowtroopers will come back signed too.

I know about the cool WOTC AT-AT, it is on my wish list since I also collect Action Fleet and MicroMachines, and this fits well among them. :)

I dont collect them myself, i got it to make a smaller version of your awesome At-At :D Ive had it quite a while now but keep getting sidetracked by other stuff im making, and its something i would'nt want to rush doing.

That would be a great custom Crimson. This is also a scene I'd love to see Koto make, following the tradition of their X-wing dio.

I hope Kotobukiya won't stop with the X-Wing dio, and bring us a TIE Fighter Hangar and an AT-AT and AT-ST too.

I just went back to it again to see if I could get in. It does not show me as a member now. So in the process of signing up again, I got this.

"Registration is currently closed. The RPF has open registration for approximately 15 days three to four times a year. An announcement is posted at the top of the Prop Forum at least two weeks before registration opens."

Great!

I had a membership, but didn't post very often. When I went back to the site a while ago, they had purged my account and couldn't do anything to reinstate me when I asked them. It's annoying.

I had a membership, but didn't post very often. When I went back to the site a while ago, they had purged my account and couldn't do anything to reinstate me when I asked them. It's annoying.

Is there only a stated number of members they can have or something?

I don't think so. I'm not really sure what the point of purging non-active members is, but in any case they are very picky about letting people join.

I don't think so. I'm not really sure what the point of purging non-active members is, but in any case they are very picky about letting people join.

Indeed, they have certain periods when you can join in. They had some problems in the past and after that are getting very carefully. Me, Philip Wise or other Rebelscum members have posted a few times info about the joining periods.

But if you want I could post a message for you there in the Junkyard. Just PM me here exactly what you want me to write and I'll post it. :) After that I'll show you the link

There is open registration until 30 November at RPF for whoever is interested.

The MR plaque signed by Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) too bad it is a bit faded:

slqupw.jpg

Final MR AT-AT SE display with the 4 plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper) next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB) and a special tall AT-AT plaque:

2mnlm35.jpg

Re: AT-AT Signature Edition

Figured I would bump this thread since nobody has discussed it for 5 years. Curious if any of you got this or not and what your thoughts are on it. Did it come out better than the first version?

Back