MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replicas AT-AT

Very nice item. I had never seen one until stumbling on this post. The detail is amazing and I really like the plaques you had signed. Fantastic piece.

Thanks guys :) . I'm considering getting plaques signed by a few Snowtroopers too. I already had nice successes with Richard Bonehill (2 identical plaques signed as Stormtrooper and photos as Snowtrooper) and I could also try Tony Smart and Doug Robinson to get their autographs TTM.

great replica, but who are those people and why do you want their autograph?

great replica, but who are those people and why do you want their autograph?

As the plaques already say Julian Glover is General Veers who was inside the AT-AT during the battle of Hoth. He also played villain Walter Donovan in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade plus he had roles in other movies.

33cll3p.jpg

Ian Liston is the actor playing the role of Wes Janson (pilot on snowspeeder) and AT-AT driver/gunner.

a9ppwm.jpg

You can see them both in the Empire Strikes Back cast

Or on a humor side: :D

Julian Glover

Ian Liston

got mine about 12 months agi for £500, can't believe that play.com once had htem for sale for £400, but at teh time that was the going rate.

got mine about 12 months agi for £500, can't believe that play.com once had htem for sale for £400, but at teh time that was the going rate.

Usually in Europe we have to pay high international shipping costs, VAT tax 19%, and customs taxes. Glad I got it from an European seller and no customs tax either :D

I came across this awhile ago, it's the website of the painter Master Replica's hired to create the AT-AT production masters.

AT-AT Version 1 - Photo Diary

AT-AT Version 2 - Photo Diary

He also worked on the Snowspeeder and Y-Wing amongst others.

Thanks, that was pretty cool.

I still want to get an MR AT-AT, but I got sidetracked by the 1:1 droids, so who knows when I'll be able to get one?

I've just seen this on Rebelscum, a member there received this wonderful AT-AT smashed. Made my heart cry... :(

64q7w1.jpg

24dhmis.jpg

Last edited:

I have one of the Master Replicas custom made metal plaques signed by Julian Glover (General Veers) for sale. I got 2 plaques (see pics above) and kept only one. It will be $55 including shipping everywhere in the world (registered airmail).

SOLD

11jcahc.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Bonehill as Snowtrooper autograph on MR plaque (for my MR AT-AT SE), hopefully the other 2 plaques I sent to be signed by actors playing Snowtroopers will come back signed too:

r1lkpi.jpg

8y6cua.jpg

I would really love to own one of these one day, but until then, my Hasbro POTF AT-AT walker will suffice:D

Ive got a Star Wars Miniatures AT-AT, i think its pretty cool. It could do with a bit of painting and weathering, and i have the fake snow stuff and a mini snow speeder. Its another thing on my list of things to do :lol

I think it looks fairly similar. Its about 13" tall so its not tiny.

P5218821.jpg

2009-05-30_kg_mr_at-at-009b.jpg

62163043_6cc361fb27.jpg

Last edited:

Was this project ever completed? His last post in the thread is dated 2006.

Congrats,and welcome to the club :D.

btw i love this project on the side :joy:

1511src27cockpittargeti.jpg

Ive got a Star Wars Miniatures AT-AT, i think its pretty cool. It could do with a bit of painting and weathering, and i have the fake snow stuff and a mini snow speeder. Its another thing on my list of things to do :lol

I think it looks fairly similar. Its about 13" tall so its not tiny.

P5218821.jpg

2009-05-30_kg_mr_at-at-009b.jpg

62163043_6cc361fb27.jpg

That would be a great custom Crimson. This is also a scene I'd love to see Koto make, following the tradition of their X-wing dio.

Back