MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I read on of these threads that the Action Fleet Snowspeeder is the same scale as the crashed Snowspeeder on the base.

I can't find who posted that but is it true?

Does anyone have any comparison pics?

Cant wait to get my MR AT-AT this Sunday.

too bad it went to your buddy's cousin. :D i'll have the other one for you next month. i'm keeping the signature edition! :)

i hope you guys got it home safely.

btw, my wife went shopping afterwards. last month it was backstage concert tickets. :monkey2

I thought I read on of these threads that the Action Fleet Snowspeeder is the same scale as the crashed Snowspeeder on the base.

I can't find who posted that but is it true?

Does anyone have any comparison pics?

I posted this and it is true indeed, they are very close in scale:

ComparisonMRAT-ATActionFleetSnow-1.jpg

ComparisonMRAT-ATActionFleetSnowspe.jpg

Has anyone seen any side by side pics of Hasbro's Big AT-AT and the Master Replica's prop?

I just realized I want this AT-AT table:

furnitures.jpg

Today marks the last update of virtual goods on PlayStation Home surrounding the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, but LucasArts is ending that campaign in style.
Now, Home users will be able to download the following furniture items:

•AT-AT Table
•Probe Droid Chandelier
•Millennium Falcon Asteroid Chair
•Slave I Sofa
•Wampa Skin Rug
•AT-ST Side Table
•Han Solo in Carbonite
In addition to the above items, LucasArts is also putting out two great bundles. The "Everything Empire Strikes Back Bundle" includes, well, everything ESB-related put out for Home so far. That's 51 total items for the price of $24.99. The "All Furniture Items Bundle" includes all 10 pieces of ESB-related furniture items for the price of $9.99. If you bought all of the items separately you'd be spending $116, so grab a bundle to get some serious savings.

Since deciding on a collection focus, i'm thinking of selling my non-Falcon related stuff. I have one of these that i've not even opened. What's the going rate?

I hope we see efx make some of these.

Here's some of the pics I took from the Star Wars display of a prop.

Is that from the exhibit at the Huntsville Space & Rocket Center? I was there, and it was all I could do not to try and steal everything they had!

Back