MP Megatron Illegal in Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it obvious. You guys are cheating. After all your country was founded by criminals.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5
Now hold on there Festus. I resemble that remark. I'll have you know there is honour amongst us criminals. Thing is, without guns our respect is being lost. Honour is on the decline. These days everyone wants to be a stoolie.
AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

Yeah, I know. It stinks.

How can you mistrust anything from the country that gave the world Muriel's Wedding and The Wiggles? :monkey2

Now hold on there Festus. I resemble that remark. I'll have you know there is honour amongst us criminals. Thing is, without guns our respect is being lost. Honour is on the decline. These days everyone wants to be a stoolie.
AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

Yeah, I know. It stinks.

:lol:lol:lol

I never said that we were more civilized; I just stated the differences in gun control... But I also love how citizens from other country bring up the Australian History regarding criminal colonies... It's funny how a Country that is a little over 200 yrs old has become one of the most developed and safest nations in the world. Also I might bring up the fact that for a nation of 21 Million we can find enough athletes to contend with Nations like China, Japan, India and the USA, all of whose populations swap us in numbers, at the past couple of Olympics Games and usually place 3rd or 4th ... Not bad for a whole bunch of crims in shackles...

i was just messin', i had a friend in college from your parts and it made him mad when i said that especially if he had been drinking. i love Australia, it gave us Mel Gibson and hot chicks. :chew

i was just messin', i had a friend in college from your parts and it made him mad when i said that especially if he had been drinking. i love Australia, it gave us Mel Gibson and hot chicks. :chew

Actually Mel Gibson was born in the US. (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000154/bio) He was just raised here then we gave him back. Given his current status you're welcome to him. We'll keep our hot chicks though

He's fallen a long way in my opinion since Mad Max.

well actually. i kind of like it. maybe i should move there. well i have been there along time ago to visit a aunt. she talked about how you could go to bed without having lock all your doors. unlike here in the states you can't do that anymore. to much trash and hillbillies and hoodrats and lowlifes .they would break in. but not having guns is good in sense don't wan to be robbed by some 12 yrs old gangbanger.

Actually Mel Gibson was born in the US. (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000154/bio) He was just raised here then we gave him back. Given his current status you're welcome to him. We'll keep our hot chicks though

He's fallen a long way in my opinion since Mad Max.

mel just keeps getting better and we'll take him. we have our own hot chicks...we just like to spice it up with different accents.

well actually. i kind of like it. maybe i should move there. well i have been there along time ago to visit a aunt. she talked about how you could go to bed without having lock all your doors. unlike here in the states you can't do that anymore. to much trash and hillbillies and hoodrats and lowlifes .they would break in. but not having guns is good in sense don't wan to be robbed by some 12 yrs old gangbanger.

where the hell do you live? if i lived where you do I would move too. hillbillies don't rob btw.

Yeah we can't take credit for Mel Gibson - His more American than Australian... Hugh Jackman - There an Australian to be proud of!

The girls are hot down under, even if my Girlfriend is South American - WOW I'm in an inter-racial relationship!

were do you live? There are still small towns around the US were people don't lock their doors, My Grandma lived in Havana IL and never locked her door, and that was with all those rednecks and farmers running around:rolleyes: you only have to worry if you live in the city.

Back