• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas is What-a-Burger after What-a-Burger... + the desert mixed in with a good amount of nothingness. :lol

The sun destroys your soul and burns you up as if you were a vampire. :lol

No really. Fuuuuuuuuck you.:lol:lol:lol
61961915_716ec6e808.jpg

Last edited:
San Diego is nice.. What part are you in?.. Yes, been raining alot.. Which is good I guess..

Pretty central- near SDSU. What's cool about San Diego is that you can get almost anywhere very fast because of the highways. In Florida, if you wanted to go anywhere you needed to give yourself a buffer of 30 minutes to an hour. The traffic on the highways is also different here- people drive in formation. It feels like a flock of birds flying together. I think this city was designed with the population in mind in contrast to Orlando which is always under construction and congested.

I know- twas a joke. :lol

I have only had whataburger once in my life and it resulted in a what-a-stomach-ache. :lol

Ah, I am apparently Whatadense.:lol:lol:lol I know people who love their burgers, but I don't think they are anything special. I do like their milkshakes but haven't had one in a while. I don't partake in fast food very often.

Pretty central- near SDSU. What's cool about San Diego is that you can get almost anywhere very fast because of the highways. In Florida, if you wanted to go anywhere you needed to give yourself a buffer of 30 minutes to an hour. The traffic on the highways is also different here- people drive in formation. It feels like a flock of birds flying together. I think this city was designed with the population in mind in contrast to Orlando which is always under construction and congested.

I hate construction. It always seems they finish one thing, then it's time to fix another thing in the same damn place. Light traffic is always nice. You would hate Austin. That place has terrible traffic.

On the other hand, my last PM didn't say that the seller's Inbox is full, so I am hoping he got it. If you have an email address, bro El Roranous, I will email my message to you.

Looking forward to your reply, bro! :rock :)

Still interested in some of your items. :dunno Can give you $$$ in exchange for them.. :dunno

Back