• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to get your hopes up, but could you link to pics of the re-painted Buffy?

I'm not looking for a Buffy right now, but in case the paint job is extraordinary...

When your moving if you want to take a slight detour through PA i would LOVE to have that yoda. :love

When your moving if you want to take a slight detour through PA i would LOVE to have that yoda. :love

You know, I have gotten a lot of interest about Yoda. He is up on Ebay at the moment as well and people are planning on driving down to pick him up. We'll see.

If he doesn't sell then I wouldn't mind him coming to Cali with me. :D

Rory, why the move to Cali?

I have always wanted to live there. And once I finally got to visit then I knew it was the place for me. The weather is awesome and it's always sunny! Plus the people there feel more like my type of people- laid back and weird. :lol

Last edited:
I have always wanted to live there. And once I finally got to visit then I knew it was the place for me. The weather is awesome and it's always sunny! Plus the people there feel more like my type of people- laid back and weird. :lol

That's where I'm thinking of going once I graduate. I'm on the East Coast too and something about Cali has always fascinated me. Plus, the fact that I've always wanted to be Bodie's neighbor. :lol

That's where I'm thinking of going once I graduate. I'm on the East Coast too and something about Cali has always fascinated me. Plus, the fact that I've always wanted to be Bodie's neighbor. :lol

I don't think you would actually want to be Bodie's neighbor... lots of weird stuff happens in his garage... :lol

But yeah, Cali! Just probably gonna be sad that I waited so long to finally make it out there. Every state has it's own feel and stereotype and these perceptions come from somewhere.

If anyone ever wants to know or feel what it's like to live in most places in Florida then I suggest watching the movie Monster :lol
Monster-trailer_09.jpg

Back