• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectib

pm sent- ref fett

Re: Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectib

tried again - forgot to fill in the subject header!

Perhaps you could update the status of Jango Fett so that even more people won't be wasting their time inquiring about it?

UPDATE ON SALE!

So I was thinking of getting rid of some more 1/6 items from my collection, but I decided to use some of the left-over parts to make a few custom projects...and then list them for sale…again. Meanwhile, I have moved, and I really wanted to start saving up for a new 40" LCD HDTV, so in order to come up with some of the cash, I need to sell my beloved Samsung 32" LCD HDTV.

I have to be honest here. Getting rid of this TV, hurts!! I love this television set. And actually, last year I was to replace it when I bought a newer 2009 model 1080p 32" LCD from Samsung, and it had some sound issues within a week. Needless to say, it wasn't the 2008 model I was getting rid of. This has proven to be a wonderful set. It is only 720p but before you move onto the next thread, let me just say, because of the custom picture configuration settings, I was able to capture an incredible sharpness that would be comparable to that of 1080p even though its a 720p model, whether you're playing your PS3, XBOX 360, watching HD programming, or Blu-Ray. This is definitely not your typically priced, cheap HDTV.

THE PICTURES BELOW ARE UN-ALTERED!!!

Spider-Man 2 on Blu-ray
spidermanblu.jpg

spidermanblu2.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy on Blu-ray (The Two Towers)
lordofthegollum.jpg

lordoftheringsm.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl on Blu-ray
jackhd.jpg

Inglourious Basterds on Blu-ray
basterds.jpg

waltz.jpg

Michael Jackson's This is It on Blu-ray
michaelhd.jpg

Batman (1989) on Blu-ray
jokerhd2.jpg

jokerhd.jpg

Last edited:

Star Wars: Episode I-The Phantom Menace on DVD
starwarsdarthblu.jpg

Star Wars: Episode II-Attack of the Clones on DVD
obiwan.jpg

tatooinehd.jpg

yodaj.jpg

obiwanhd.jpg

Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith on DVD
grievous.jpg

The Dark Knight on Blu-ray
jokerdarkhd.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW on USA-HD
rawhd.jpg

lcdbox.jpg

samsungnew.jpg

Anyway, as you can see. With the proper HD-components, this LCD is simple AMAZING! Bought it in 2008 for $700. It has speakers installed on the front side of the TV, a feature that newer Samsung models don't have (because they are built in). I recommend picking up an affordable set of surround sound speakers; they can plug into the back of your DVD or Blu-ray player, and the sound will blow your socks off! It has only 8,000:1 Dynamic Contrast, but I'll let the pictures do the talking. The TV itself is still like new, The screen virtually un-touched, I guarantee you won't find a scratch. There are no cosmetic flaws on the bezel, it remains prestine, and glossy. There are just a few light scratches on the stand, because I had the screen mounted and didn’t use the stand.

As an added bonus I'll throw in an HDMI cable, and a print-out of all the configuration settings for picture preference (to get the absolute best picture achievable). Comes complete with all original accessories including remote, cleaning cloth, manuals, etc. All ready to ship in original Samsung manufacturer’s box for an all low...$535 SHIPPED!

Last edited:

Iron Man Steelbook Exclusive on DVD MINT condition (NO SCRATCHES OR DENTS; IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND PERFECT CONDITION!!) $30

ironmancase.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy on Blu-ray Steelbook Case Exclusive (case only) Brand New, MINT! SEALED IN SHRINK WRAP!! comes complete with $5 off new Aragorn's Quest Video Game for Nintendo Wii, and also a $50 Sideshow Collectors coupon! $30

lordoftheringcase.jpg

Last edited:

I know...I am trying to get some more 1/6 stuff up...it's turning into an Electronics boutique, haha. I have some new Indy gear coming up soon. A new pair of Joker gloves, and I'm also working on a custom Jango Fett. I may also sell a life-size custom Yoda, and another custom Chucky, and Tiffany life-size doll set.

Custom 1/6 Batman-Dead End cowl for 12" figures $15

deadend.jpg

Custom Jack Nicholson Joker Batman 89' Gloves for 12" figure $12

jokerglove.jpg

Last edited:
Back